MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

RupaulManiac

The trio look so pretty, but I've never bought any of mac's trios like those because they look way too small to fit a brush in, seems like they'd be so frustrating to use because of that. Does anybody who has trios from Mac have a problem with them?

mango13

I really like the blush/highlighter, but the VPFs still don't appeal to me and I've yet to see one that looked unique or that felt like a must have.

peasweet

Oooo that highlighter is not going to work on my ghost white skin. My list is now down to 3 items pending lipglass swatches.

MandyVanHook

I like Tumble Dry and probably will end up getting it. I don't mind it being sheer. Isn't that the point of the finish? Correct me if I'm wrong. But I never get the complaints. It's not meant to be opaque..so giving it bad reviews based on that alone doesn't make sense.
shrugs.gif
 I also like the look of Steam Heat but it looks like something I probably have but if I end up getting the other three, I might as well complete the set.
th_crazy2.gif
Exactly. I'm planning on getting Tumble Dry as well. The fact that it's sheer means the shade will be more wearable for me. I'm anticipating it mixing with the pink in my lips and making a very pretty coral-peach.

B

Buffy89

The trio look so pretty, but I've never bought any of mac's trios like those because they look way too small to fit a brush in, seems like they'd be so frustrating to use because of that. Does anybody who has trios from Mac have a problem with them?
I own two Pearlfusion (that's the name isn't it) palettes, Peachluxe and one from the RiRi collection, and the form of the pans makes me never reach for them. The colors are nice and one can definitely fit a brush in them, but I just don't like the form. But I dislike anything but round pans when it comes to blushes, for example, so maybe it's just me being quirky, lol.

rockin

Hmm, Freshen Up is looking very orange - too orange for me to wear, certainly. I would only be buying it for collection purposes as it looks so pretty in the pan.

ramarose

The highlighter is SO orange.. Kinda bummed. I was expected it to be more gold but I may have to skip it. Which sucks because it's beautiful in the pan ):