MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks! Ummm I don't know if I really want something. At the moment, I don't feel a huge urge to order something, so I should listen to my intuition, I guess. But thanks anyway!
There are so many great collections in the Scoop, so I'm really overwhelmed at the moment.
I'll pick up one of the brow fluidlines, but wanna try it myself at the counter to see if the shade is right for me. My other maybe is Hipness, but I.DON'T.NEED.EVERY.FREAKING.BLUSH.UNDER.THE.SUN.!!!
sigh.gif

Me neither.

I ordered both.
lol.gif

MAC is really trying it with these prices, though. 34€ for the highlighter and the Sculpting bronzers? I could've bought the Guerlain Jolie powder for 36€-ish, just saying... And 27€ for the Blushes is crazy, too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Corally

Wow early!!
IKR! I'm thinking it must be a glitch.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Looks like you can't add the items to the cart anymore. Now I'm wondering if they'll ship the orders that were already placed.
It would be a miracle if we could get at least one smooth launch here.
sigh.gif

Anneri

Me neither.

I ordered both.
lol.gif

MAC is really trying it with these prices, though. 34€ for the highlighter and the Sculpting bronzers? I could've bought the Guerlain Jolie powder for 36€-ish, just saying... And 27€ for the Blushes is crazy, too.

I agree on everything you said.

Tsk.

Corally

Thanks! Ummm I don't know if I really want something. At the moment, I don't feel a huge urge to order something, so I should listen to my intuition, I guess. But thanks anyway! There are so many great collections in the Scoop, so I'm really overwhelmed at the moment. I'll pick up one of the brow fluidlines, but wanna try it myself at the counter to see if the shade is right for me. My other maybe is Hipness, but I.DON'T.NEED.EVERY.FREAKING.BLUSH.UNDER.THE.SUN.!!! :sigh:
Me neither. I ordered both. :lol: MAC is really trying it with these prices, though. 34€ for the highlighter and the Sculpting bronzers? I could've bought the Guerlain Jolie powder for 36€-ish, just saying... And 27€ for the Blushes is crazy, too.
Wow early!!
Those prices! :sheep: I know it's usually a bit cheaper in Holland but still. Another price hike? :unsure: Think so. I hope you get your stuff! Hipness is gorge. I've been using it the last couple of days and I'm really thinking about that BU.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Think so. I hope you get your stuff! Hipness is gorge. I've been using it the last couple of days and I'm really thinking about that BU.
Thanks!
I think it's just more expensive because of the packaging, although I'm not sure why it's more than other special packaging collections. These prices are pretty much high-end now, I'm wondering if collections will sell out like they used to if they keep these prices up.

Honi

Brushes are 400 and 495 SEK lol. 47 and 58 dollars or and 43 and 54 euros.... Yeah I aint getting those.

CoralBlast

I am disappointed mac is coming out with brushes 135 and 137 but not bringing back 136 for that one i would pay their outrageous prices for a couple of backups of the best brush ever.( sorry for the rant but mac is just stupid when discontinuing the good stuff)

MACGirl1908

Morange

Morange

Sleek Tangerine Scream, Mac Morange, Mac Scarlet Ibis
Bottom: L'Oreal Doutzen's Pure Red
Very pretty swatches and thank you. This confirms only Crème d'nude for me. M'orange is pretty here but oranges with a lot of red make me look old so only 1 lippie from this collection for me.

LauraLara

So I never get any dual fiber brushes because they look weird and that scares me. IDK what the brushes in this collection are, but in general should I be buying these dual fiber brushes when they come out? Or are they weird?