MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Miss Dynamite

Both have a super silky texture!! CW has more sheen than Hipness, unfortunately my pic quality is not good enough to show that. Shadewise, CW definitely isn't unique...
Love these swatches...I'm thinking of using these as eyeshadows and blushes...Idk how Crisp Whites will look on me as a blush though. But both will look great as eyeshadows with my blue eyes.

Honi

I have the first two, but I thought Stunner would be different because it doesn't have that warm sheen so I didn't compare them. And I couldn't find my Supercontinental, lol. It's probably darker. Will check again tomorrow.
Was just gonna come ask this, i love both Supercontinental and Lured to Love !

joycemendez

Both have a super silky texture!! CW has more sheen than Hipness, unfortunately my pic quality is not good enough to show that. Shadewise, CW definitely isn't unique...
So gorgeous
eyelove.gif
defiantly getting hipness since I missed previous releases, kind of iffy on CW. Thanks for the swatches :)

Ode

On the fence with Crisp Whites but I will probably get it because I am sure I will regret it if I don't! Thanks for the swatches [@]Naynadine[/@]

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Was just gonna come ask this, i love both Supercontinental and Lured to Love !

SC, CW, Launch Away, Stunner

Quote: Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84

Hipness looks amazing!! More pigmented than my To the Beach version!
You know what, I was thinking that, too. I don't have the TTB one, but I can't imagine that it was this pigmented back then.

Corally

[ SC, CW, Launch Away, Stunner
Hipness looks amazing!! More pigmented than my To the Beach version!
You know what, I was thinking that, too. I don't have the TTB one, but I can't imagine that it was this pigmented back then.
Thanks for the comparison! SC is pretty light on my skin so CW is a no no. And it definitely looks more pigmented en smoother than previous versions! One more reason to get that BU I guess! But I am curious if the color is still the same..

SleepingBeauty

rockin

SC, CW, Launch Away, Stunner

I think Launch Away is possibly my favourite MAC blush to date. It's the one that goes on holiday with me as it goes with everything and looks good on my pale skin. I hope that gets repromoted some time.

lilinah

All i wanted was the 125 split fibre dense face brush.

But all the pretty pictures !!! I am weakening...

lilinah

Well, pretty pretty pictures. But...

...Orange and true peach don't look good on me. I'm just saying "No" to lip gloss (not that i haven't gotten a couple...) I don't wear bronzer. And I need another blush like a hole in the head.

So just the brush, and maybe a brow product, once i can test them. I'm getting tired of Omega.