MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Seven Of Nine

Lady of the MAC's store told me that the most hot with Wash & Dry collection are face brushes - primarily brush 125, both Studio Sculpt Defining Bronzing Powder and the new Pro Longwear Nourishing foundation
sigh.gif
Now, I want all of these things
noworry.gif

singer82

Thanks for this Nay! ♡ Hipness is pretty pigmented. This won't make me have clown cheeks right? Lol. Oh jelly problems haha
Both have a super silky texture!! CW has more sheen than Hipness, unfortunately my pic quality is not good enough to show that. Shadewise, CW definitely isn't unique...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hipness is pretty pigmented. This won't make me have clown cheeks right? Lol. Oh jelly problems haha
YW :)
It should be fine if you use a fluffy brush. I made the mistake of using the Tom Ford one which is pretty dense, so I looked a little overblushed, lol. I'm really trying to love that brush, but ugh... it's too big, too.

B

Buffy89

Tumble Dry looks so sheer!
I really like it here! Thanks for the pic! I thought it was too orangey for me, but if it's sheer, maybe I can pull it off, like Flamingo. I kinda want a lippie, just because. But there's no MLBB color I'd usually go for.

@Naynadine, btw, do you own Supercontinental, Stunner or Lured to Love? I was wondering how they compare to CW.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I really like it here! Thanks for the pic! I thought it was too orangey for me, but if it's sheer, maybe I can pull it off, like Flamingo. I kinda want a lippie, just because. But there's no MLBB color I'd usually go for.

@Naynadine, btw, do you own Supercontinental, Stunner or Lured to Love? I was wondering how they compare to CW.
I have the first two, but I thought Stunner would be different because it doesn't have that warm sheen so I didn't compare them. And I couldn't find my Supercontinental, lol. It's probably darker. Will check again tomorrow.

B

Buffy89

I have the first two, but I thought Stunner would be different because it doesn't have that warm sheen so I didn't compare them. And I couldn't find my Supercontinental, lol. It's probably darker. Will check again tomorrow.
Thank you! Yeah Stunner is too pink, I guess. No probs if you cannot find your SC!

fabulousmoolah

Marine Life is labelled as a highlight powder and it's so pigmented I have to use an extra soft brush to avoid clown cheeks. I don't know how they decide what's highlight vs blush vs beauty powder.

Kaipie20

Both have a super silky texture!! CW has more sheen than Hipness, unfortunately my pic quality is not good enough to show that. Shadewise, CW definitely isn't unique...
Thanks 4 these swatches I'll prob get hipness since I want the "highlight powder" as well!!

ramarose

Less and less interested in this collection. Crisp Whites is a no. And I just got a bronzer and the kat Von d palette. So my list is down to Hipness and Creme de Nude..

Mayanas

Hipness left, Sideshow You right Hipness has much better pigmentation and a smoother texture. @Kaidan  I don't have Cream Soda to compare to CW unfortunately :-/
I think you need them, V! 
Fuck no skipping now. Thank you so much Nay

rinacee

Yeeeeeah. I think I want both blushes. CW might be more unique to my collection. I love orangey blushes, but most of mine lean more coral. NEED.