MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Mizani

Despite the packaging and increase in swatches, I just can't drum up enough interest in this collection. :-/

TheLizzer

Such a gorgeous swatch, you sold me this blush!
eyelove.gif

I went pretty wild with this collection: order 1: Hipness - Freshen Up - Tumble Dry / order 2: Crisp Whites - Golden Rinse

mac_atemywallet.gif

ramarose

After seeing more bronzer pics I'm down for delicates. The packaging is just too beautiful. I find T's reviews odd... C+ for creme d'nude but she says all positive things? I mean obviously it's not as good as some of her $40 lipsticks she reviews but I think it should be at least a B. I'll be grabbing that and hipness still for a relatively contained haul of 3 items

beauteblogueur

I find T's reviews odd... C+ for creme d'nude but she says all positive things? I mean obviously it's not as good as some of her $40 lipsticks she reviews but I think it should be at least a B. I'll be grabbing that and hipness still for a relatively contained haul of 3 items
Well she did say it goes on unevenly and catches on every imperfection, which unfortunately has been my experience of pale Creemesheens. I was hoping Creme d Nude might be different since I know it's a popular perm shade, but it looks like I'll just be getting Morange.

ramarose

Well she did say it goes on unevenly and catches on every imperfection, which unfortunately has been my experience of pale Creemesheens. I was hoping Creme d Nude might be different since I know it's a popular perm shade, but it looks like I'll just be getting Morange.
Oh I read it earlier quickly and must've missed that part. Her lips are much darker than mine so I ignore her when she says things are uneven. And I feel like any lipstick slings to dry patches, I just exfoliate and moisturize my lips each morning

Howards End

@ramarose lol I found T's low grade for CDN odd too If Brows are LE I'll still get 1Stylized but I'm not going to stockpile/hoard it. I really need to get to a MAC store and swatch Stud and Deep Dark Brunette

YarahFlower

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/the-mac-wash-and-dry-collection-veluxe-pearlfusion-shadow-trios-promise-to-make-laundry-days-and-lids-lovelier/

sdsamler

I can't decide on cheek products!!! I have a nice nc35 tan going on right now that makes me think crisp whites isn't going to show up at allll....but I love the tone so maybe I'll bite the bullet and get Freshen Up instead? And Hipness is reading like Peaches and Cream from the Osbornes to me, am I crazy? In which case I wouldn't need it....I'm down to only Tumble Dry and Matte Bronze with one cheek product lol

bluelitzer

Tumble Dry + one of the blushes. Most likely Crisp Whites but if it's too light on nc35 Hipness it is. Will see how it looks on Karen.

miss0annette

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/mac-wash-and-dry-collection-high-light-powder-in-freshen-up-before-and-after/?hootPostID=ed20ccfaf6d5f5077af72ca723d86b3e