MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Dolly Snow

Sorry about the lighting guys but blushes and swatches in order go...

Crips White, Cream Soda, Linda, Cheeky Bugger, Honey Jasmine, Royal Sunset, Immortal Flower and Fun Ending....

Cream Soda and Crips White look exactly like imo but if anyone want a better swatch of Crips White close up with any of those blushes let me know and i'll do it in better lighting when it's daylight :)
Thank you for this
heart.gif

I'd truly appreciate a swatch in the daylight of CW and Cream Soda, Please & Thank you @NATlar

VioletPearl

Sorry about the lighting guys but blushes and swatches in order go... Crips White, Cream Soda, Linda, Cheeky Bugger, Honey Jasmine, Royal Sunset, Immortal Flower and Fun Ending.... Cream Soda and Crips White look exactly like imo but if anyone want a better swatch of Crips White close up with any of those blushes let me know and i'll do it in better lighting when it's daylight :)
Thanks for these swatches, I regret not buying Cream Soda but now that I have Crisp Whites it is ok.

rooocelle

Wearing Tumble Dry with Blazing Haute blush. Tumble Dry looks to me like a lipbalm. Guess I'm not too crazy about it..

Marsha Pomells

Got my lipsticks this morning, decided to give a lustre a try... Here's Tumble Dry worn with Redd...
1180d146_image.jpeg
Ignore my leopard ears, just woken up. I also got Morange...
c5490281_image.jpeg

oliviahood96

5bab3ba2_image.jpeg
Crips Whites and Golden Rinse just arrived!
So did mine along with Morange! I just swatched Golden Rinse and Aphrodite's Shell next to each other and the finish and texture is pretty much the same! I'm so glad because I love Aphrodite's Shell and always try to save it, but now I have Golden Rinse I can use them more often :)

Marsha Pomells

I may try it on in the store later this month.
I'm not a fan of lustres, but I was able to put that hate hate relationship to one side and try again... And I'm glad that I did, and as of recently... I'm slowly becoming a fan of nude lipsticks. But what I really meant to say was.... :poke:

Vandekamp

I'm not a fan of lustres, but I was able to put that hate hate relationship to one side and try again... And I'm glad that I did, and as of recently... I'm slowly becoming a fan of nude lipsticks. But what I really meant to say was.... :poke:
I have about 4 dozen nude lipsticks. The last thing I need is another one BUT I will look at it though in the store.

jennyap

Sorry about the lighting guys but blushes and swatches in order go... Crips White, Cream Soda, Linda, Cheeky Bugger, Honey Jasmine, Royal Sunset, Immortal Flower and Fun Ending.... Cream Soda and Crips White look exactly like imo but if anyone want a better swatch of Crips White close up with any of those blushes let me know and i'll do it in better lighting when it's daylight :)
Thank you! I'd love to see CW next to Immortal Flower if it's not too much bother.