MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

DLuxJessica

Nope! I will NOT ignore your leopard ears! BECAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME.
yahoo.gif

(And the lipstick is pretty, too!)

allthingsglam

I'm down to two items Sh for sure Freshen up I love how it looks but the color is just okay to me Idk I may be getting just Sh

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Wearing Tumble Dry with Blazing Haute blush. Tumble Dry looks to me like a lipbalm. Guess I'm not too crazy about it..
I love it on you! If I had a warmer skintone I would've gotten it too, but on me it would probably be too orange.

I had the last CDN in my cart today, was going back and forth but decided to be good girl and removed it.
sigh.gif
Looks like they had very little stock on the Douglas site, I checked moments after the items went up and there were only 6 CDNs.

B

Buffy89

I had the last CDN in my cart today, was going back and forth but decided to be good girl and removed it. :sigh:  Looks like they had very little stock on the Douglas site, I checked moments after the items went up and there were only 6 CDNs. 
really, oh just why so little stock again? MIB seems to be well stocked even after about six weeks. I only made an online reservation for the ash blonde brow fluidline to pick it up at the counter on Monday. Probably it wasn't necessary to make that reservation, but one can never know how much (or little) my counter got in stock. Feeling exactly the same about CDN, but I'll probably B2M for a regular one in case I totally feel like missing out.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I only made an online reservation for the ash blonde brow fluidline to pick it up at the counter on Monday. Probably it wasn't necessary to make that reservation, but one can never know how much (or little) my counter got in stock. Feeling exactly the same about CDN, but I'll probably B2M for a regular one in case I totally feel like missing out.
Except they never got IGNK. :-/
I mainly wanted CDN for the packaging to be honest, but that just felt wrong. I might B2M for it, too.

rooocelle

And I just came home with Freshen Up. Wearing it with Tumble Dry again. After some long consideration, I'm in love with both!

Seven Of Nine

I bought today Golden Rinse and Matte Bronze. I wanted to also buy brush 125 and Delicates but in the first day of sales Wash & Dry were not these things
censored.gif

Matte Bronze from W&D is a liitle lighter than permanent version.
Golden Rinse is a little darker and pinker than Aphrodite's Shell.

GR vs AS

Two Matte Bronze