MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

shizzelly

oh whew! I placed one order at around 3 and the other around 4 so I guess there's still some time.. my birthday's tomorrow so I wanted to have them for my birthday!
cheerleader.gif
My birthday is tomorrow too!
cheerleader.gif

cowabungadude

Oh man, the Bps I mentioned - I adore them on!!! I think I bought 5 Marylin :haha: & 2 Elude. I have at last 2 of the BPs from every collection, even the beautiful tiger striped compact from Raquel Welch collection. But I also really love the Cinderella one A LOT! I love the subtlety of them all.
Oh wow ! You sound like quite the advocate. That just makes me even more anxious to try my first BP out ! Cannot. Wait. :clap:

Psych1

My Mac and Macy's BBW items already shipped, but some cinderella items I added during the Macy's order are still processing I hope they don't get cancelled, but at least I was able to get what I wanted from BBW and it will be here tomorrow!!
Same here! My order from Nord shipped super fast and my BBW order from macys shipped, BUT my Cinderella items from Macys still says processing (expected ship date 3/4). I'm hopeful the Cinderella items Won't be cancelled bc they were in stock for several hours after I placed my order when it magically launched the other night. Not sure what the delay is? Ugh!

elegant-one

Oh wow ! You sound like quite the advocate. That just makes me even more anxious to try my first BP out ! Cannot. Wait.
clap.gif
yes.gif
I look at them as 'priming the canvas' - flawless skin. I hope you love it. Marilyn was the best one ever imho, with Elude & Disney Maleficent in Natural.

There are other ones that are BPs that have a bit more color that you can dust over the face or use as a fair blush, such as Disney's Briar Rose BP, & Emanuel Ungaro, Barbies Pearl Blossom & Pearl Sunshine & Heatherette.

Then there's the Pearlmattes
love.gif
like Archies - they have subtle color with beautiful subtle pearl.

Here's Raquel Welch's - love the compact

jaymuse

Got my shipping notice from Macy's! They're shipping with.. UPSMI or something odd I've never heard of, that doesn't do weekends. Interesting. Guess that's why my ETA is monday instead of what should be probably Saturday
ssad.gif
Mine is shipping throught UPSMI and I've got a Saturday delivery scheduled

CCKK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PICSES BEAUTIES-PISCES IN THE BUILDING!!! Shizzelly,123blueandwhite, MACGIRL1908, Gryffindor

dothewave.gif
Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday!
So excited to meet so many fellow March birthdays folks. Mine is March 10
nanaparty.gif

\\
happybirthday.gif

Audrey C

Oh man, the Bps I mentioned - I adore them on!!! I think I bought 5 Marylin
girlhaha.gif
& 2 Elude. I have at last 2 of the BPs from every collection, even the beautiful tiger striped compact from Raquel Welch collection. But I also really love the Cinderella one A LOT! I love the subtlety of them all.
My favourite BP is Shell Pearl (at least I think it's a BP). I had 5 Marilyn's until I decided they were a bit too pink. I used a couple, sold a couple and gifted one.

Audrey C

Ahh, yes! Love that one too! You had 5 too
girlhaha.gif
Shell Pearl is one of the few highlighters I keep reaching for. It's very office friendly and doesn't highlight fine lines.

i did have five - all from the UK from Gracie. I wonder what happened to her; I haven't seen her around for ages.

jaymuse

My favourite BP is Shell Pearl (at least I think it's a BP). I had 5 Marilyn's until I decided they were a bit too pink. I used a couple, sold a couple and gifted one.
I LOOVVVEEE Shell Pearl! I use it as an every day highlight for just a little daytime shimmer

elegant-one

Shell Pearl is one of the few highlighters I keep reaching for. It's very office friendly and doesn't highlight fine lines.

i did have five - all from the UK from Gracie. I wonder what happened to her; I haven't seen her around for ages.
You're right. She loved that powder. I saw her on here quite awhile ago & then she disappeared. She was so nice.

Audrey C

Just caught a restock on Cinderella - after all the gushing about Mystery Princess I had to get it for mine. I'll be more stealthy and make sure it gets stashed for Easter when she's not around - she was so excited about Royal Ball I gave it to her on the spot.

Audrey C

You're right. She loved that powder. I saw her on here quite awhile ago & then she disappeared. She was so nice.
If memory serves she was in med school. She probably has very little time to call her own. She is very nice; I hope all is well with her.

Shars

I think the problem may be that the US MAC website does not accept credit cards if it does not have a US billing address. I use a skybox to order stuff online since I don't live in the US and had to attach the skybox address to the card to avoid this problem.

I know Nordstrom does not have this policy so if the products are still available on their site (not stalking this collection) you can try them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Marsha Pomells

I don't have a US billing address, and I was able to order... But then again, I did use paypal
I was just going to say. MAC lets you order with your international billing address once you're using paypal. At least, from my experience.