MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Periodinan

Hopefully you/your friend are able to get it sorted out. I've shipped to someone else before from my account so it should be fine.

Bloomies don't accept international credit cards. Even if you're shipping to a US address, it has to be a US issued card.

I was just going to say. MAC lets you order with your international billing address once you're using paypal. At least, from my experience.
He ordered it (+LJ and BK
girlhaha.gif
) from the canadian website now I hope the order goes through. Does anyone have any experience with that?

The problem was that I gave them the wrong/no billing address. They thought the billing address was the address of his hotel, that's why it didn't work.

bunnypoet

All of the BBW matte lipsticks seem to have sold out out on the Canadian MAC site if I am seeing correctly. Guess there's no chance with them now.

Shars

He ordered it (+LJ and BK
girlhaha.gif
) from the canadian website now I hope the order goes through. Does anyone have any experience with that?

The problem was that I gave them the wrong/no billing address. They thought the billing address was the address of his hotel, that's why it didn't work.
Damn re the billing address mix up! At least it seems you've got it sorted now and hopefully it gets to the hotel in time before he leaves.

bunnypoet

Thank you for the help ladies! :) I see them now, but again I can't order them online or by phone. I'm confused as to how some American Specktrettes were able to do so. There seem to be so many roundabout ways/tricks to order (on MAC and Nordies), and unfortunately I don't know them. Sorry for the rant. I just want the darn LJ lipstick. Lol.

erine1881

:haha: :kiss: kiss kiss wifey
:kiss: :naughty:
Thanks for this :heart2:   - I was just about to ask if anyone's Coupe D' Chic was hard and had any pigmentation lol.
You're welcome! :wink:
Thanks so much for the info, everyone. Sounds very luxurious, I bet I'm going to love it. Do you all prefer a BP over an IPP ?
BPs all the way! I despise IPPs!
:nods: I look at them as 'priming the canvas' - flawless skin. I hope you love it. Marilyn was the best one ever imho, with Elude & Disney Maleficent in Natural. There are other ones that are BPs that have a bit more color that you can dust over the face or use as a fair blush, such as Disney's Briar Rose BP,  & Emanuel Ungaro, Barbies Pearl Blossom & Pearl Sunshine & Heatherette. Then there's the Pearlmattes :love: like Archies - they have subtle color with beautiful subtle pearl. Here's Raquel Welch's - love the compact
Yogamode!!! :heart:

bunnypoet

^ That Racquel Welch BP compact is a work of art! I wouldn't be able to part with it once the product inside was finished.

maybeline46

I wish MAC employees were more knowledgeable. Chat people know nothing. Store people keep telling me "that collection is online only." Uhmmmm, can they please get their info together? What is so hard about that? One STORE, not a counter, never even HEARD of the collection!!! She had NO idea what I was talking about. Just wow

Psych1

I wish MAC employees were more knowledgeable.  Chat people know nothing.  Store people keep telling me "that collection is online only." Uhmmmm, can they please get their info together?  What is so hard about that?  One STORE, not a counter, never even HEARD of the collection!!!  She had NO idea what I was talking about.  Just wow
I've run Into the same problem with certain locations and specific SAs. They have no idea what collections they are receiving and one looked at me like I was insane when I asked about the Bao Bao Wan collection, despite the fact that her store was receiving it lol

laurennnxox

@jaymuse, I'm looking at my UPSMI Tracking, and I don't see an estimated delivery date. I see the progress of my package (it's in AZ right now) but I don't see an ETA. Where did you see that? :) Thanks for the help! I've ordered from Macy's before and it's never came this way... weird!

mac_aiken

:nods: I look at them as 'priming the canvas' - flawless skin. I hope you love it. Marilyn was the best one ever imho, with Elude & Disney Maleficent in Natural. There are other ones that are BPs that have a bit more color that you can dust over the face or use as a fair blush, such as Disney's Briar Rose BP,  & Emanuel Ungaro, Barbies Pearl Blossom & Pearl Sunshine & Heatherette. Then there's the Pearlmattes :love: like Archies - they have subtle color with beautiful subtle pearl. Here's Raquel Welch's - love the compact
OMG I loved the Raquel Welch collection and that powder in particular. Wasn't that also the collection where we first saw Vegas Volt?

elegant-one

OMG I loved the Raquel Welch collection and that powder in particular. Wasn't that also the collection where we first saw Vegas Volt?
I can't remember. BUT, I'm kinda thinkin that collection may have been when we first connected???
friends.gif

Hey, black box for me tomorrow too
flower.gif

mac_aiken

I can't remember. BUT, I'm kinda thinkin that collection may have been when we first connected??? :frenz: Hey, black box for me tomorrow too :flower:
I believe you may be right. And I am so glad. I guess that really makes us Specktra seniors. LOL :frenz: