MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Dolly Snow

Do urs smell bad tho? mine smells rancid lmao...
Like bad chemical vanilla.
Not chemically scented, just not vanilla.
You should call them about it, I wonder what is causing such off scented lipsticks..I hope this doesn't become an issue like the lipglasses
ohboy.gif

YarahFlower

Not chemically scented, just not vanilla. You should call them about it, I wonder what is causing such off scented lipsticks..I hope this doesn't become an issue like the lipglasses :eek:hboy:
The formula on the matte lippies has changed a bit. Maybe that has contributed to the change in smell...

Vineetha

Not chemically scented, just not vanilla. You should call them about it, I wonder what is causing such off scented lipsticks..I hope this doesn't become an issue like the lipglasses :eek:hboy:
My lippies from Toledo and this collection do still have the same Vanilla scent though!! :dunno:

shizzelly

Yea, shes a beauty!!!
heart.gif
I like the finish too, very appropriate for spring time!
It was the first one from the Rebel Blooms I got! I saw them at Target awhile back and my husband was like "you don't need that one" and I'm just like "yes. I. do." Little does he know now I have them ALL!!
girlhaha.gif

YarahFlower

It was the first one from the Rebel Blooms I got!  I saw them at Target awhile back and my husband was like "you don't need that one" and I'm just like "yes. I. do."  Little does he know now I have them ALL!! :haha:  
:haha: husband's have no idea that WE NEED ALL THE MAKEUP!!!!..I have 4, but I am slowly (but surely) collecting them all :)

MissTania

^ i noticed this lately and it's turned me off on them now
ssad.gif
that vanilla scent was like my top reason for buying their lipsticks so i was pretty disappointed when i got oxblood.. sucks to know cinderella smells like that, too :|

I bought lippies from Mac that don't have the vanilla scent. I hate that, I love smelling that vanilla scent when I put my lippies on.
I am so glad to hear all of this, I have noticed the change in scent and I really dislike it.

Apologies to anyone who I did not quote as I cannot keep up with this thread (particularly at almost 5am my time!)

I recently bought Rebel from Heirloom Mix and both the scent and the texture are different - I actually went and bought a Rebel in perm packaging after as I don't like the Heirloom Mix one.

I purchased Brave for the first time, it smells nothing like all my other satins and the texture is weird and light as opposed to dense like my other satins.

I sent an enquiry to MAC Customer Service explaining this weeks ago, and I got an acknowledgement of receipt, and to date no reply.

I asked at my local counter, they are not aware of any change in formula.

As far as I am concerned, any changes should be disclosed.

The fact that staff don't even know concerns me - is this change a defect/error or intentional?

If there is anyone who works for MAC here, your input would be appreciated.

I might start a thread for this so we can document this and state what shades and batch codes are affected.

Then perhaps MAC will pay some attention when I ask again, particularly as it will be documented clearly online and permanently!

I was put off at first, but will still buy the lippies for now.

YarahFlower

Haha, I'm so thankful that my husband is my biggest supporter/enabler. Good for our marriage, but bad for our bank account...
Awwwwww, he sounds like such a sweetheart :heart: ...lol my husband was like "alright, you gon' put us in the poor house the way you're cashing out! You gon' be cute on the curb sittin' with your lipstick looking cray!" Lol

squirtlesquad54

I ordered from Macy's shortly after the online release. I paid for express shipping. My package has been lost by UPS. To make matters worse, the idiot who returned my call from UPS said, " We have the ability to see more in our system than you can. We never had the package from Macy's. Sometimes these things take on a life of their own". I promptly told her that I didnt appreciate her outright lies. There were 2 UPS scans that they picked up the package and an arrival scan at the local office for delivery. I told her that I find it hard to believe that a multi million dollar company likeUPS would allow an end user like Macy's to dummy information in their system. She was not pleased at all. The tramp was probably wearing my lipstick while she was talking to me. So I will not be getting imperial green, blue polish, LJ or FS. It makes me sick because I started to cancel my order with Macy's when MAC released it. But no, I didn't want to make a mess for Macy's. I will never do that again. Thank God I had the presence of mind to back up Lavendar Jade, which I received from MAC on Wdenesday. The bottom line is that there will be too many more collections released for me to stress about this one. I am very happy for all of the ladies who were able to get their goodies.
Lmao!!! I love how you said the tramp was probably wearing your lipstick I'm sorry they lost your package, I hope they end up finding it!

Lipstickwh0re

Am I crazy or are there major chipping issues going on with IG? I really love this color but I haven't had it on long enough for it to be chipping.

MandyVanHook

Am I crazy or are there major chipping issues going on with IG? I really love this color but I haven't had it on long enough for it to be chipping.
I couldn't really say because all polishes chip really fast on me. I've just learned that when I paint my nails that I can't expect it to last more than a couple days. :(

montREALady

:haha: husband's have no idea that WE NEED ALL THE MAKEUP!!!!..I have 4, but I am slowly (but surely) collecting them all :)
Every time my lipstick drawer is open my husband makes a comment
Perfectly normal two layers of lipsticks. Glosses upright and filed in the front bin and lipsticks in the back...then a bunch of random thrown on top. I was obsessed with CG Lip Perfection 2 years ago, have all WNW Mega last lip colors... *sigh* I don't want to look at these Maybelline ones now. Staaaapppp!

Dolly Snow

LJ is on the way thank you so much @MissElle12  you are my angel girl :bouquet:
:pompom:
Perfectly normal two layers of lipsticks. Glosses upright and filed in the front bin and lipsticks in the back...then a bunch of random thrown on top. I was obsessed with CG Lip Perfection 2 years ago, have all WNW Mega last lip colors... *sigh* I don't want to look at these Maybelline ones now. Staaaapppp!
:lol: nice collection

YarahFlower

:thud: :thud: :thud: its lipstick heaven! Its...its...its so beautiful :eyelove: