MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Vineetha

Credit to BubblyMichelle on IG
795f3276_quotbaobao.png
I love this palette!!! Okay need !!!!! :love:

HappyHippy

Credit to BubblyMichelle. I feel like they are heavilly swatched. I love the colour on the first pic but I'm not impressed by the swatches on her hand. The colours look so sheer.

mac-bao-bao-jewels-swatch.jpg
mac-bao-bao-first-swatch.jpg
mac-bao-bao-wan-eyeshadow-close-up.jpg

Marsha Pomells

Credit to BubblyMichelle. I feel like they are heavilly swatched. I love the colour on the first pic but I'm not impressed by the swatches on her hand. The colours look so sheer.
I do agree, the colours are really nice. i think they would be better used slightly wet than being heavy handed/swatched

Honi

The colors look really nice but the VPF palettes are usually a little sheer so I'd love to see how they look if you apply them on the eyes with a brush. The shades are really pretty though

Addict4MAC

Thanks for posting ladies.

I didn't think I would like this palette at all but I want it now.
ohboy.gif

Mac-Guy

The colors look really nice but the VPF palettes are usually a little sheer so I'd love to see how they look if you apply them on the eyes with a brush. The shades are really pretty though
That's what I like about them.
eyelove.gif

pinkswoon

That palette looks really pretty use one of the shades for a wash on the lid, bronzer, summer opal to highlight the face and a pop of color on the lips. Perfect for summertime i am unsure how the bp will look on nc15 :/ im so pale highlighters need to be light to really work for me.