MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

patentg33k

I wonder if these re-stocks are so tiny is that these are the 'hold backs' --the stuff that MAC keeps from selling with the launch in case there are problems with smashed, melted, lost, etc. Instead of actual new stock coming in.

bunnypoet

After going 0 for 6 (MAC, Nordies, Bloomies, Macy's websites, re-stocks), failing at every turn, staying up til almost 4 AM and missing out because of Wish Lists, Live Chat, no ordering from Canada, different rules for different folks/stores insanity, I finally received my LJ. My blood sugar went out of whack trying to find this unicorn, and I became an ill zombie at work. I felt foolish hurting my health for a makeup product, and I felt worse that I was unsuccessful after all my attempts. I then called a nordies last week and got one. It was lost at first, the SA had to look in the back for an hour because the shipping department lost track of it. I thought it was never going to arrive. There were so many obstacles, it became funny after a while. Long story short, it came today, and I am so happy and relieved! I missed out on Dodgy Girl, so I really wanted this one.
A big hug and lots of love to all the lovely Specktrettes who provided such helpful info and support on these threads! You guys rock!
love.gif

smileyt06

I can not wait to get home LJ is waiting for me yayyyyyyyyyyy I am going to post a pic tonight because I am so happy!
flower.gif

LuvKaya

I finally received my lipsticks!! I'm so relieved... and like everyone said, the packaging is everything.
da148498_IMG_20150309_202220.jpeg