MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Addict4MAC

Finally got my Nordstrom order after delays due to weather. BBJ, BK, FS & RB are now United with SO & LJ! :cheer:

dcarrington

Everyone looks BEAUTIFUL with their goodies on! This collection was a homerun. I wanted LJ so bad but I am not thirsty anymore. My order canceled from Nordstrom and it broke my heart but that's the life of a MAC addict. lol
I have DG so I just pulled it out and tried it on again. One thing I can say is that DG applies way more patchy now than before on me. Its almost as bad as Riot House. Getting LJ would be a nice replacement for DG since it applies awful but I can hold off until I can buy it at retail or at least a decent price.

I went ahead and called Nordstrom to see if I could get SO, IG and KB. They said that they did have IG and KB but only had about 9 SO. She wasn't sure if SO would go thru but she place the order anywya. I am awaiting an email either telling me that they all shipped or if SO will not be sent due it being unavailable.

LuvKaya

Everyone looks BEAUTIFUL with their goodies on! This collection was a homerun. I wanted LJ so bad but I am not thirsty anymore. My order canceled from Nordstrom and it broke my heart but that's the life of a MAC addict. lol
I have DG so I just pulled it out and tried it on again. One thing I can say is that DG applies way more patchy now than before on me. Its almost as bad as Riot House. Getting LJ would be a nice replacement for DG since it applies awful but I can hold off until I can buy it at retail or at least a decent price.

I went ahead and called Nordstrom to see if I could get SO, IG and KB. They said that they did have IG and KB but only had about 9 SO. She wasn't sure if SO would go thru but she place the order anywya. I am awaiting an email either telling me that they all shipped or if SO will not be sent due it being unavailable.
I hope you get something out of the collection, I wanted SO as well, I hope you get it.

Dolly Snow

Not the best pic.....Wearing Forbidden Sunrise and Summer Opal :)
fe855a7d_CAM05078.jpeg

stephshopaholic

I wore OCC's Hoochie pencil with maybelline's lilac flush over today to create a kind of makeshift lavender jade look for myself lol but it needs to be a little more purple maybe I'll add in some pool boy pencil next time and see what I get right now I have an almost neon light purpley pink going on.

YarahFlower

@DollySnow You are going to make me call Nordstrom and say, "It's my summer opal and I want it NOW!" Geeeeez they need to hurry up and deliver my SO! I wanna glow like you :heart: