MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

erine1881

THANK YOU!!!
This is the route I'm going too!
Thank you!!! I have it, but I find it doesn't last as long as MAC'S lipglasses! Your OB lipglass smelled like crayons? :shock:
I didn't get the gloss, but I've stopped buying the lipglass formula because the last few that I've bought have all been rancid from the get go. So I'm done with it! Only lustreglass for me. I'll stick with other brands for different glosses from now on. But the new NYX intense butter glosses are more alog the lines of the liglass formula. Super thick, more opaque and slughtly tackier than the original butter gloss formula, and they wear for quite awhile! And they darker colours stain, which some people find as a negative, but i don't. It just means that the colour wears longer, which to me is a plus!

montREALady

This is the route I'm going too! I didn't get the gloss, but I've stopped buying the lipglass formula because the last few that I've bought have all been rancid from the get go. So I'm done with it! Only lustreglass for me. I'll stick with other brands for different glosses from now on. But the new NYX intense butter glosses are more alog the lines of the liglass formula. Super thick, more opaque and slughtly tackier than the original butter gloss formula, and they wear for quite awhile! And they darker colours stain, which some people find as a negative, but i don't. It just means that the colour wears longer, which to me is a plus!
I have the Berry Strudel color in the intense. It's fire. Have you tried the High Voltage lipsticks? Those are great too. I'm the dupe queen but I wanted OB because of the packaging and I have the lipstick. I was living without it but since it restocked, why not! Lol Edit: I haven't experienced the rancid lipglasses. Here are swatches, Berry Strudel on top, the rest are the High Voltage
d5182edc95b9ff3009605955dd5a139e.jpg

laurennnxox

Paired RBreakdown UD's lip liner in "Naked." It was lovely! It was almost a perfect match. I lined and filled in my lips. It made RB much more wearable for me!

montREALady

Just picked upup FOF! And my sister just reminded me that she was raving about AFU since last summer. I just reminded her about it. Looks good on her but I like her lips more than mine, lol:
cf27e3f6_cf8d4bb3a3e3a61b1245a1f1990fc389.jpeg
[@]nasquiat[/@] here's my sis wearing it. Re our chat in the Matte thread...

montREALady

You didn't want the bu?
:poke:
I swatched it! It's pretty but I felt like I had a color like it already...looks like at least 2 others in my collection. One is a cream, the other is a matte lip cream so it's the formulas that will separate them.
(Artificial light with flash)

YarahFlower

I swatched it! It's pretty but I felt like I had a color like it already...looks like at least 2 others in my collection. One is a cream, the other is a matte lip cream so it's the formulas that will separate them.
(Artificial light with flash)
That AVON IS GORGEOUS!!!

erine1881

I have the Berry Strudel color in the intense. It's fire. Have you tried the High Voltage lipsticks? Those are great too. I'm the dupe queen but I wanted OB because of the packaging and I have the lipstick. I was living without it but since it restocked, why not! Lol Edit: I haven't experienced the rancid lipglasses. Here are swatches, Berry Strudel on top, the rest are the High Voltage
d5182edc95b9ff3009605955dd5a139e.jpg
I haven't tried the High Voltage. I'm mostly a matte lip girl, unless it's a nude lip, then I'll either go matte or glossy. But I'm ablout to stock my kit with the intense butter glosses to replace my lipglasses since i won't be buying those anymore. :(

mango13

So missed the restock... womp, womp...WOMP! Can somebody PM if there is another restock? I promise I will return the favor for any of them upcoming collections. I'm always on top of collections, but this one just caught me in a very busy time.

montREALady

That AVON IS GORGEOUS!!!
It is!! I only just realized! It's so nice and creamy too. That's what happens when you have too much. Then look at the others that are also similar *smh* The Avon one is sold out on their website, wow. https://www.avon.com/product/52039/ultra-color-bold-lipstick?setlang=en

montREALady

I haven't tried the High Voltage. I'm mostly a matte lip girl, unless it's a nude lip, then I'll either go matte or glossy. But I'm ablout to stock my kit with the intense butter glosses to replace my lipglasses since i won't be buying those anymore. :(
Me too usually but I wanted to try them. You need to try Flutter Kiss in the High Voltage. 4th swatch. Last one, Stone, is nice too.

Prettypackages

You will alllll love it my pretties!!
th_thstars.gif

I don't like SO right now. HOw are you wearing it?

Quote: Originally Posted by laurennnxox

Paired RBreakdown UD's lip liner in "Naked." It was lovely! It was almost a perfect match. I lined and filled in my lips. It made RB much more wearable for me!
I will hve to try it.

Prettypackages

I'm a nail polish hoarder . Basecoat the hydrating one from Deborah Lippmann is good . Butter i use their nail foundation is a bit opaque so helps with polishes that are a bit sheer . as for top coat i have tried i think all of them and my holy grail is HK Girl from Glisten&Glow ( only can get by ordering online trough their website) . It has changed my nail polish life nails are dry extremely fast even faster than Seche Vite and best of all no shrinkage of the nail polish
good info thanks! Have you been in the nail polish thread?