MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

xxbluemoonxx

I'm a nail polish hoarder . Basecoat the hydrating one from Deborah Lippmann is good . Butter i use their nail foundation is a bit opaque so helps with polishes that are a bit sheer . as for top coat i have tried i think all of them and my holy grail is HK Girl from Glisten&Glow ( only can get by ordering online trough their website) . It has changed my nail polish life nails are dry extremely fast even faster than Seche Vite and best of all no shrinkage of the nail polish
Thanks. I might check them out when I'm done with my "no buy" policy. I've already broken it too many times already.

montREALady

When will LJ be restocked!!?
Just don't sleep and stalk basically
bangdesk.gif

mango13

Has anyone in the US ordered from the Canadian site? How much was shipping after you bought their min requirement of $65?

jravae

​I was hoping to wake up to a surprise restock again this morning, but no such luck. I even kept waking up throughout the night and checking on my phone! And TBH, I don't even know that lavender is my color.
thud.gif

ForeverJenn

This last restock was probably the one that grinded my gears the most. I checked the site and nothing. Drove to my boyfriend's house , checked specktra and I missed the restock. Smh.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by DMcG9 I like MAC's Prep + Prime Lip but the packaging is %!*&?#@ TERRIBLE!!!!!!! It always breaks no matter how careful you are and the slanted tip just kills me. Totally inefficient way to package a lip product. I just finished one and dug out the rest of the product from the base and stuck it in a little empty tester pot from Sephora. I will get every last bleeding red cent out of that product.

Bwahahahaaaaa! I thought it was just me!! I put it aside after that because I was pissed and I was being a pouty baby
blah.gif
I am very happy with MAC P+P Lip, but i only twist it up enough to get it on my lips, so it's only a little above the edge of the tube. I do that with any stick cosmetic in a tube - lipsticks, eye products, concealers...

Corally

I like MAC's Prep + Prime Lip but the packaging is %!*
Bwahahahaaaaa! I thought it was just me!! I put it aside after that because I was pissed and I was being a pouty baby :pooh:
I am very happy with MAC P+P Lip, but i only twist it up enough to get it on my lips, so it's only a little above the edge of the tube. I do that with any stick cosmetic in a tube - lipsticks, eye products, concealers...
I looove P+P Lip, before that I couldn't even wear mattes. And I do the exact same thing! But a while back it broke in my makeup bag. The first and only time I brought it with me...:meh: But I pushed it back a bit and it's still working just fine. I do wish it was in some kind of lipstick shape though.