MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

LMarie21

The last time I stalked on Nordie's was for the Punk Couture lipsticks lol...oh, wait. Cheeky Bugger blush lol. I hope it goes smoothly. Are the pages easy to find? I forgot lol...it seems like it's been forever.

Dolly Snow

The last time I stalked on Nordie's was for the Punk Couture lipsticks lol...oh, wait. Cheeky Bugger blush lol. I hope it goes smoothly. Are the pages easy to find? I forgot lol...it seems like it's been forever.
I can't remember lol
The PC lippies were pretty easy, no stress...hmm and AA wasn't too bad lol..I forgot too
girlhaha.gif

shizzelly

AA and Playland we're the last collections I got from Nordstrom. Not as easy as my 2-click check out on MAC.
cry.gif
But I will sacrifice for Bao Bao!!

Shars

If you just go to the general all MAC items page, you just need to keep refreshing. Usually, when they pop up, they go to the top of the page. I remember though, with one of the collections last fall, they were further down the page.

LMarie21

If you just go to the general all MAC items page, you just need to keep refreshing. Usually, when they pop up, they go to the top of the page. I remember though, with one of the collections last fall, they were further down the page.
Thank you!
bouquet.gif
. I'm going to refresh like crazy lol
smiles.gif

singer82

Dang I really can't stalk too late on Sunday. I work from 7am to at least midnight on Monday. I might just have to wait for the MAC launch.

BreeMakeupGeek

Ugh MAC is soooo messy!! sorry but aside from the Cinderella packaging? There was no need to delay bao bao...Lol upset since I cant get lil hands on LJ & BK lippies

TommyCJC

I give up with Mac now... lol... The main thing I wanted... sold out already. Never mention when they will release things so god forbid someone has work they miss it.

singer82

Need...swatches...of...blue...polish! Going back and forth on it. And Forbidden Sunrise. Not sure if I want it or Morange. Oh decisions decisions!