MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

Vandekamp

Sort your life out, MAC
This is what happens when Mac keeps rolling out one collection after the next similar to a manufacturing assembly line. Things often get screwed up and collections get delayed. And let's not forget that lipstick,shades start to run together and multiple repromotes of the same perm colors. Mac- Please slow down and take your time. Get it right.

mkoparanova

I'm still so miffed I'm probably never gonna get a Lavender Jade now :/ Mac need to give a date, RELEASE THAT DAY, and stock more product. So mad :/
Selfridges and Harrods should have it soon. I agree about the date, I had a few online chats and I talked to one SA 2 days ago and they had no idea when this collection is coming out! I'm glad that I saw that it's up in the UK thread because I wasn't interested in Toledo.

Marsha Pomells

This is what happens when Mac keeps rolling out one collection after the next similar to a manufacturing assembly line. Things often get screwed up and collections get delayed. And let's not forget that lipstick,shades start to run together and multiple repromotes of the same perm colors. Mac- Please slow down and take your time. Get it right.
YES

Vandekamp

I'm still so miffed I'm probably never gonna get a Lavender Jade now :/ Mac need to give a date, RELEASE THAT DAY, and stock more product. So mad :/
Amen. I am so sick and tired of Mac playing this cat and mouse game with their LE collections, few products last beyond the first hour. It is soooo old and frustrating. And to make matters worse they do this by design. It's shameful. I don't care what anyone says, Mac likes to take its customers and fans for granted. Since Mac is owned by THE largest makeup company in the world they should be a well oiled machine and they are not. They get folks excited about a new LE collection only to tease us and piss people,off in the end because they did not produce enough makeup to last at least a week. &$%#. :rant:

breatheonbeat

Yes it did. LJ sold out in minutes.
jeeeeezzzzzz...

i just checked it- the lustre is sold out too??? glad i bought hue....

very surprised that sold out over burmese kiss.. if this is any indicator of the us situation, i hope it isnt AS much of a rush to get FS......

BellaInPink

Why do I keep getting the feeling that this is going to launch on the MAC site sooner than expected?
001_unsure.gif
im becoming dillusional with this whole thing

Marsha Pomells

I'm not even surprised anymore. Mac takes pleasure in pissing off its customers more often than not. They do this with the vast majority of their collections. It's done on purpose.
I've got so many words to say about the UK launch, but I won't type them as the mods will edit the post as much as ITV muted out most of Kayne's performance at the Brit Awards last night

breatheonbeat

I'm not even surprised anymore. Mac takes pleasure in pissing off its customers more often than not. They do this with the vast majority of their collections. It's done on purpose.
absolutely. and then when these things pop up in the cco, it's like oh... okay......... cool, so you couldnt have just stocked that on the website..

you KNOW its possible! and the cinderella lipsticks already sold out. ...right...

Vandekamp

absolutely. and then when these things pop up in the cco, it's like oh... okay......... cool, so you couldnt have just stocked that on the website.. you KNOW its possible! and the cinderella lipsticks already sold out. ...right...
I didn't even want anything from the collection but I think it is unfair that Mac spends millions of,dollars on ads and doesn't make enough makeup to last a whole day. Bump that.

breatheonbeat

I didn't even want anything from the collection but I think it is unfair that Mac spends millions of,dollars on ads and doesn't make enough makeup to last a whole day. Bump that.
exactly!!! they pushed this collection on us and made it so that the release was ONLY for this in the us (and not bao bao) to drive up sales and they have everything sold out? okay. right.

Marsha Pomells

Best bet is CP. eBay is a big fat no from me.

Knowing MAC, they only did product 4. I remember that they did a restock of DG a few weeks after the Osbourne launch, was able to bag that with PH