MAC X Bao Bao Wan Collection (March 5, 2015)

squirtlesquad54

Ladies, I know this has been answered so YES, I'm clearly being lazy but I know this is la I'm getting it! Can't deal with the regret, lol
I figure that if for one second I consider getting something and I'm in the position to splurge then I have to get it because I know I will regret it later once it's sold out or once I see someone post a picture with it :-( I'm pretty sure that's happened to all of us! So no regrets tonight!!!!!!

elegant-one

this may be off topic. But I hate instagram! it makes it so much more harder than before to get LE collex
I feel like it used to take hours before things sold out now its minutes.
It's not just instagram. If we post when & where & items are listed somewhere...boom, things are gone in a second. There are those that watch here only for that. It happens over & over again in the Sephora thread. If someone posts a code or something is in stock - gone! Look at what trendmood does to steal from here & posts it immediately elsewhere.

LilahBee

I figure that if for one second I consider getting something and I'm in the position to splurge then I have to get it because I know I will regret it later once it's sold out or once I see someone post a picture with it :-( I'm pretty sure that's happened to all of us! So no regrets tonight!!!!!!
Ok, I'm reading my response and I swear I'm not drunk yet! Lmao. I was gonna ask about Macy's online and changed my mind...minutes later I decided to comment on not having any regrets for this launch. Henceforth, the crazy msg that didn't make much sense!!!! Still lmao:bump:

aradhana

have we seen swatches (on here or elsewhere) on woc?
i'm interested in almost every product in this collection (bad!)...i think maybe only two of the three nail polishes though, and from the lipsticks i might only go with the nude one since it would get the most wear.

i'm most excited for the eyeshadow palette though. i'm glad i logged on today...i thought there was still time before the launch, but i guess not!!!

jackiegeee

Thinking over Romantic Breakdown... I'm wondering how similar it is to Siren Song from AA. That did not look good on me, so I'm afraid RB will look bad too. But, if it's closer to, say, Kiss the King, then I know I'll love it. I wish we had some lip swatches!!

Still undecided on BK, too...
hmm.gif

The only things I know I'm getting for sure are the palette and the BP.

Ana A

this may be off topic. But I hate instagram! it makes it so much more harder than before to get LE collex
I feel like it used to take hours before things sold out now its minutes.
Especially when "Trendouche" keeps updating her minions not only on release dates but approximate times.
angry.gif