MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

ramarose

I did my makeup sort of Cinderella inspired today, I got even more excited! But I also reassured myself that I will not need that palette lol

DarylandCarole

I keep thinking that I'm going to sleep but then I stay up. It probably won't launch until 9:38 or some weird time. According to my Fitbit I wake up several times every night anyhow, so I may as well sleep/stalk. I never realized how little sleep I got until I started wearing a Fitbit. Apparently I'm a very restless person and I don't get a lot of good, deep sleep. At least it explains why I'm tired all of the time.
Do any of you use a Fitbit?

DarylandCarole

Makeup ZOMBIE
girlhaha.gif
I seem to have become a Makeup Bitch. The longer I stay awake the worse my mood is getting.

DeAnn Smith

UMMMMMM.......I figure I've slept in too much and now I see it's not still up right? I can see some products but when I click to purchase I get coming soon. ??

bluelitzer

Anyone gonna snag macroviolet fluidline?
I was going to then I realized I might have gotten it in taste temptation but I can't find it so I might snag it up from this collection. Big maybe.

eliseh

I'm in central time and for some reason fell asleep at 2 and just woke up. I was like o no. it's 7 am I missed it. however I check the site and it still didn't post. WTF? I never seen it that late. usually 6 or 5 c.s.t. MAC Please post this stuff already. AHHHG

Barbie78

Welp Mac made me its bitch I have been awake all night refreshing. Why do they do this mess to ppl Midnight would have been perfect