MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

DeAnn Smith

I got Royal Ball, the two lipglasses and the two powders. I had the peachy lipstick in my cart but then *poof* like Cinderella's outfit it told me it was sold out and had been removed from my cart. (Sorry so frazzled can't remember the name of it!) Which is OK. That was just me wanting the Cinderella packaging. I wasn't sure about the color. Slightly bummed but if I had to not get one thing I wanted that would have been it.

Thank you so much Dolly Snow for the second day shipping!

I looked at getting the mascara but then ultimately decided to pass. Slight skipper's remorse.

elegant-one

pompom.gif
th_happy1.gif
queen.gif

I got 2 Royal Ball
Mystery Princess BP
Free as a Butterfly - by ACCIDENT
lol.gif
doh
Glass Slipper gloss.

I was seriously nodding off when it launched lol.

Ana A

I got both powders and royal ball (shamefully) for the packaging, been in and out of sleep every 30 mins since midnight....off to sleep :)

BandNerdChic

Wow, free as a butterfly sold out just as I was hitting check out. They must have figured nobody would buy it since it was so sheer, and only listed a hand-full.

KiraAR

Pearl Varnish eye gloss is gone too. Wow. They must have had really low stock on that and Free as a Butterfly.

MACGirl1908

I stalked off and on all night since midnight. Sooooo happy I was able to get all of the items I wanted. I hope everyone else gets what they wanted too. Time to make my way to work, hopefully "black ice" free. Have a great day ladies