MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

BriarRose

Nay, what are the best brushes to use with these, would you say? I've never owned a shimmery BP before, and never owned an IP before at all. TIA.
 src=

For both the Beauty Powder and Iridescent Powder the best brush to use is the 184 Fan Brush to get that gorgeous glow!
Thank you Glam! I'm tempted to say I got that one from a CCO last year but hadn't used it yet. Will need to check.

I'm excited to see this collection in person and get my goodies. My biggest haul by far since Osbournes and the only collection I've truly been excited for since that one.

Pretty Honeybee

I have the iridescent powder from the "Fafi Girls" collection. I wonder how close it may be to Coup d'Chic? Coup d'Chic does seem peach ire though.

Mismatchedsocks

Accident?  Or fate?  Maybe you were meant to have another lippie!  ;) I hadn't seen that one of the lipsticks had sold out, but I did just decide last night (after all this time being sure I was just going to get the BP) that I wanted RB too.  So you and I ended up getting the same things!  Good thing I placed my order when I did too...after I ordered, I went back to see if anything was sold out yet, and lo and behold, RB was sold out! LOL to "sneaky MAC" and a big congrats on getting engaged!!!  :con: I have had that happen and it sucks so much...I'm sorry!!!  I hope they do a restock for you or you can get it in store! Omg ever since the whole PS blushes incident, I worry about something like that happening again.  What a friggin' mess that was!!!
Im glad I got RB, what was I thinking skipping it !? I just wish it wasnt Lustre but oh well....im so happy we got what we wanted !

BriarRose

I've never had an IP either, so unfortunately I'm not of much help answering your question regarding those :-/
For BP I use the same brushes I use for blushes, like 116, 109 etc. The shimmer in them is usually pretty small (don't know about the CInderella one), so I treat them just like frost finish blushes.
That helps a ton, thanks!

I gave myself a low buy pass for this one and only collection, but I did promise myself whatever I got I would actually use regularly and learn to use it properly.

mommylovesMAC78

That's what I though. Secret lover was the original working name maybe they made those first? We will see. I only got one. Fingers crossed. I still can't believe I fell asleep. Stalking fail.....lol

allthingsglam

That's what I though.  Secret lover was the original  working name maybe they made those first?  We will see.  I only got one. Fingers crossed.  I still can't believe I fell asleep.  Stalking fail.....lol
awwwww u have more chances I hoping mines is the one that say secret lover I love that name Idk why mac changed to free as a butterfly