MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

allthingsglam

I should have picked one up but I just spent a fortune one two becca highlighters and Kevyn aucoin starlight yesterday so I allowed myself only one thing from cinderella and I picked up the Bp. Now I'm feeling regrets lol.
u still can get it online macy don't feel bad I hear wonderful things about becca my daughter has some of those highlighters and she loves them

crystalzi

u still can get it online macy don't feel bad I hear wonderful things about becca my daughter has some of those highlighters and she loves them
They have some beautiful finely milled highlighters. I tried opal in ulta the other day and I couldn't stop staring at the glow it gave! So I went online last night and got opal, champagne gold, and Kevyn aucoin's celestial powder in starlight. Sephora's flash shipping is killing me lol.

allthingsglam

They have some beautiful finely milled highlighters. I tried opal in ulta the other day and I couldn't stop staring at the glow it gave! So I went online last night and got opal, champagne gold, and Kevyn aucoin's celestial powder in starlight. Sephora's flash shipping is killing me lol.
must try my daughters she loves them I'm for sure going to try them

CiaoBellaa

I totally could have caught this online but I insisted on going back to sleep for another hour. I wasn't even planning to order online, but seeing all the commotion makes me feel anxious that I should have.
But forreal, I need to see more swatches and reviews of the lipsticks! That's why I wanna go in store so I physically try them on. I hope Free as a Butterfly isn't as much of a fail in reality than people are making it out to be, fingers crossed!

allthingsglam

dammit, in a rush to get IP I totally forgot to put in the maxexp code :aargh:
Awwwww my stuff usually get to me by Monday i dislike 2 day shipping because it does me no good I'm getting my items most likey Monday anyway I live for overnight that's the bomb

LMarie21

In my confirmation email, it says Free as a Butterfly lipstick...but in my Mac account order status the name is Secret Lover lol. Looks like Mac can't make up their mind. The usual
sigh.gif
lol.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I totally agree!
I think this is one of those collection where people buy something who usually wouldn't be interested in the products, but they want a piece of it just because it's CInderella, So I'm not surprised this is going fast.

LMarie21

I think this is one of those collection where people buy something who usually wouldn't be interested in the products, but they want a piece of it just because it's CInderella, So I'm not surprised this is going fast.
Totally agree! There are a lot of Disney collectors out there!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
In my confirmation email, it says Free as a Butterfly lipstick...but in my mac account order status the name is Secret Lover lol. Looks like Mac can't make up their mind. The usual
sigh.gif
lol.
Hey, it's like getting two lipsticks for the price of one, lol.