MAC X Cinderella Collection (March 5, 2015)

v0ltagekid

Ladies! I have a quick question.
The mystery powder, is it dry on you? or soft to apply?
Mine looks a little dry, so I'm just wondering, I haven't touched it yet.

Does it show up well in NC30ish skin?

Just wondering :) thanks in advance

Kaipie20

Preordered my stuff last week and the pick up day is the 7th! I'm like ok WHY?! But @ least I know it's there waiting on me lol

elegant-one

Ladies! I have a quick question.
The mystery powder, is it dry on you? or soft to apply?
Mine looks a little dry, so I'm just wondering, I haven't touched it yet.

Does it show up well in NC30ish skin?

Just wondering :) thanks in advance
No it isn't dry at all. Peeps are calling it firm, which is simply because they did a 'sturdy' pressed version of the powder. With the right brush, it works.

Mayanas

da463c67_image.jpeg
My haul! I love it alllllll!!
This is what I ended up getting. The powders and lipsticks looked so ashy on me, but I'm glad I was able to find some products I loved, and it's not like I need more neutral lipsticks anyway, lol
My Cinderella goodies!! Can't believe how much I love RB and HEA! And FAB and GS are a lot prettier than I expected. Very pleased with everything!!
22ff84c4_image.jpeg
Am I the only one who doesn't have a name sticker on their glosses? The names are no where to be seen on the tube??
ff706c79_image.jpeg
So much for skipping the collection!! ;)
Great haul ladies.

dash4

Is it nasty of me to hope she doesn't make any sales?!? Unless it's to pay for something important like medical treatment or something of course. We should consider that maybe one or two of those sellers do need the money for something important. Most of them it's just greed though.
Well, I do not know for sure that she was going to resell but her whole demeanor screamed it to me .. It is just weird to ask how much they have of an entire collection, then ask how much of each she could buy .. but there may be an innocent explanation..
blink.gif
blinks.gif
There was no casual chatting about the collection or makeup.. or anything.. she just swooped in and got as much as possible and left..
nope.gif

Dezrai

Well, I do not know for sure that she was going to resell but her whole demeanor screamed it to me .. It is just weird to ask how much they have of an entire collection, then ask how much of each she could buy .. but there may be an innocent explanation.. :blink: :blinks:  There was no casual chatting about the collection or makeup.. or anything.. she just swooped in and got as much as possible and left.. :nope:  
I would have come to the same conclusion as you did. But you're right, there was no way to tell for sure. And we do live in a democracy and if she is reselling it's not illegal, just not very nice. Maybe it was innocent and she has four daughters that she wanted to buy the collection for each one?

CCKK

Crazy day! All I wanted was the Glitter and a pigment. They only got 2 off each at most locations and they sold out fast. Got RB and the matching lipglass. Thinking about taking it back.

smileyt06

Got my stuff today from my preorder. I wasn't going to get anything from this collection because I didn't think the lippies would be woc friendly but a specktraette proved that wrong. So happy I got both the lipsticks now. The palette was nice but I had all of the colors expect the exclusive one in that palette in the pan form.
eea31237_image.jpeg

Dezrai

I hope you all don't mind offering some more advice? I think people have already discussed this, but anyone have suggestions for lip liners to go with or under Royal ball? I just purchased foundation in NC20 which is not normal for me as I'm currently fighting anemia and went down approximately two to three shades in foundation. In Guerlain Lingerie de Peau I'm usually Beige Clair with Les Voilettes on top in medium to darken it slightly. That's my natural, no faux self tanner shade combo, and the combo is too dark for me right now, hence me trying a new MAC foundation (tomorrow in fact, as I just received it.) I'm also trying the new Lingerie De Peau powder foundation, trying to get my pale, sickly looking skin to look a little better. I love Royal Ball, but I am concerned it will wash me out too much. In all honesty, I haven't purchased a MAC lip liner in years (I buy lots of MAC eyeshadow and lip glasses.) ️ I tend to use Urban Decay lipliners, and I think I'll try it with Naked and maybe Rush? Any suggestions for a MAC lipliner in maybe a warm nude pink? Any advice is really welcome and appreciated ladies!

Ana A

Sorry if I offend someone but what the hell is wrong with some people? I stopped by my store today to get an extra RB for mom (I got my stuff last week) and there was already a long line for both Bao Bao and Cinderella. I wasn't too worried because my store usually gets decent stock but most of the women in front of me didn't even know what they wanted. Some didn't even know the names of the items and others couldn't make up their mind. Maybe is the makeup addict in me but I like to do my research before launches, any other day I don't mind it but with a collection as hectic as this... common people...anyway I did manage to get my mom's lipstick :)

Dolly Snow

I hope you all don't mind offering some more advice? I think people have already discussed this, but anyone have suggestions for lip liners to go with or under Royal ball? I just purchased foundation in NC20 which is not normal for me as I'm currently fighting anemia and went down approximately two to three shades in foundation. In Guerlain Lingerie de Peau I'm usually Beige Clair with Les Voilettes on top in medium to darken it slightly. That's my natural, no faux self tanner shade combo, and the combo is too dark for me right now, hence me trying a new MAC foundation (tomorrow in fact, as I just received it.) I'm also trying the new Lingerie De Peau powder foundation, trying to get my pale, sickly looking skin to look a little better. I love Royal Ball, but I am concerned it will wash me out too much. In all honesty, I haven't purchased a MAC lip liner in years (I buy lots of MAC eyeshadow and lip glasses.) ️ I tend to use Urban Decay lipliners, and I think I'll try it with Naked and maybe Rush? Any suggestions for a MAC lipliner in maybe a warm nude pink? Any advice is really welcome and appreciated ladies!
Boldy Bare looks lovely under RB. Subculture, Spice too. Edge to Edge if you want it to look more pink.

Psych1

I recently got Edge to Edge liner from the Penciled In Collection and it's so beautiful with almost any pink/nude lipstick. It's not nude but it's a pink that works really well with nudes. Sorry the photo is terrible quality, but just to give you an idea of Edge to Edge swatched with RB.
ff7fd3e3_image.jpeg

Rainbunny

I cant believe the craziness over this launch.. Usually it isnt so crazy in Canada... Soo I missed the online launch by an hour.. everything sold out and I was working nights last night so I sent my mom to mac before she went to work this morning.. she told me there was a line up outside mac before it even opened... Any collection launch that Ive ever been to first thing in the am.. this includes marilyn monroe and rihanna... never has there been a line up outside the mac store! :O in all its craziness I got everything I wanted :) 2 lippies and 2 powders!
Same in Vancouver. I was there around 15 minutes after the store opened at 10:00, and they told me people were lined up one hour before the store opened. All the lip products, highlighters, and pigments were already gone! I really just wanted the eyeshadow palette, and got it, but would have bought HEA if it was still there. I was shocked, too, because I was there about an hour or so after Rihanna fall, and everything was still there. I guess it must be the Disney thing. Oh, well, I'm sure they'll have something similar to HEA soon enough.