MAC x Marian Newman Nail Transformations Collection (June 26, 2014)

Mac-Guy

Anybody excited for Marian Newman?
flower.gif

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2014/05/marian-newman-transformations-mac.html

MACina

It was already shared in the early buzz, but we didn't have a thread for it. But yes, it is project MN. ;-)

Ooops....I am always so excited when I see a new thread for an upcoming collection.I totally forgot that
blush-anim-cl.gif

Glad we are having a thread for it now!
Thank you for starting one
smiles.gif

Hopefully I won' t forget it again now
girlhaha.gif

DILLIGAF

For a minute there I thought it said MAC Transformers Collection. I was thinking to myself Id rather see an X-men one. lol

allthingsglam

For a minute there I thought it said MAC Transformers Collection. I was thinking to myself Id rather see an X-men one. lol
Hehe I was thinking the same thing like okay mac my friend saided mac had ran out of ideas I was just about to agree with her for a second until I realize what it really is

Miss Dynamite

I thought the same thing. And yeah, I think MAC missed an awesome opportunity to make an X-Men collection. Oh well, maybe when Age of Apocalypse comes out.

MACina

I'm very selective about my n/p, but a collaboration with Marian Newman certainly picked my interest.
eyelove.gif

Same here.I haven' t bought any MAC polishes for a long time but I am pretty sure that I will get a few from this collection
heart.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Not sure if I'll get any. I'm not much of a polish person anymore, I only wear classic shades these days, or most of the time just clear or nude polish, if any at all. I did like the look of the green one on bare nails, I like that idea better than to wear them as topcoats on other colours.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Here's the pic I posted in the EB thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine
There's another nail polish coming out in fall called Green Pearl.

BgUjqmzIYAAXwc7.jpg

Foto von pfpicardi

I changed the thread title to Nail Transformations, since that's what the collection is called. So people don't confuse it with a Transformers collection.
girlhaha.gif

There's conflicting info about this, some sources say there are 7 polishes in this collection, others say 6.

rockin

I've never heard of Marian Newman, but I'm really liking the sound of those opal colour 'liquid pigments'