MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Dolly Snow

poke.gif
poke.gif
I don't know why I'm poking you, but I'm sure you need something else. LMAO
Lol at the bottom the collection page...should be a button that says add all to cart....
girlhaha.gif

Yazmin

Can't wait for that pigment! And the lipsticks will be a "buy them all now, ask questions later" type of situation.

Mizani

Maaaannn, with these Rocky Horror swatches looking promising, it looks like I might be getting TWO from this collection (already own Sin). Couple that with Nasty Gal AND Matte Collection, I am going to be broke, broke, broke broke!
cry.gif
*goes to run off with my MAC tears*

Dolly Snow

Maaaannn, with these Rocky Horror swatches looking promising, it looks like I might be getting TWO from this collection (already own Sin).  Couple that with Nasty Gal AND Matte Collection, I am going to be broke, broke, broke broke!  :cry:   *goes to run off with my MAC tears*
Broke yes...beautiful always

NaomiH

Maaaannn, with these Rocky Horror swatches looking promising, it looks like I might be getting TWO from this collection (already own Sin). Couple that with Nasty Gal AND Matte Collection, I am going to be broke, broke, broke broke!
cry.gif
*goes to run off with my MAC tears*
SO broke! lol

patentg33k

There is a product called Riff-Riff!

Intense eyes in a bold blend of carbon black, deep silver and muted burgundy-plum. The highly pigmented powder formula applies evenly, blends and builds beautifully. Specially designed M∙A∙C Rocky Horror packaging. Pro discount is not applicable.
All over that!