MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

NaomiH

I may will get it
girlhaha.gif

LiliV

So far the only thing I know for certain I'm getting is Bad Fairy but I'll def be picking up one or two of the lipsticks!

hitchcockblonde

FrankNFurter

Strange Journey

Sin

Oblivion
Ahhhhhh! Thanks so much Naomi! I definitely want that blush, it helps that as of right now I own no plummy blushes. For the lipsticks I think I may actually just end up with Frank-N-Furter. I desperately need to save money. My wish list spans many brands and is getting a bit out of control now that holiday info is coming. I may just pick up Sin in normal packaging later. We'll see what happens when it's time to click add to cart.

beauteblogueur

I'm so glad I held back on buying Sin! I want all the lippies, the 3D glitter and hopefully the blush, need to see some swatches of that.

Sorry for the annoying question but I'm getting all mixed up with these collections coming out soon; this one is just online and selected Mac stores right? It won't be at Nordies etc.?

erine1881

I'm so glad I held back on buying Sin! I want all the lippies, the 3D glitter and hopefully the blush, need to see some swatches of that. Sorry for the annoying question but I'm getting all mixed up with these collections coming out soon; this one is just online and selected Mac stores right? It won't be at Nordies etc.?
Not department stores.
Are they all mattes now because I remember the color story said one was an amplified finish.
The colour story i posted is correct.