MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Mizani

Based on the swatches we've seen so far, I can see how Heaux and FnF look like they are in the same family. Seeing it in person will make the difference.

I guess you can say I got 'lucky' with Heaux cause I was one of the victims whose Heaux snapped at the base and they sent me a new one so technically I got two. I can still use the broken one. LOL

lilinah

Well, all i really want from this collection was Bad Fairy nail lacquer. (Sin is on my wish list and i can wait - i don't need the special packaging)

But that pigment is definitely tempting me ! !

NaomiH

I'm not loving that other swatch, either. I wanted a deep, itense burgundy with that hint of purple tone
eyelove.gif
Same here. Fingers crossed!

awickedshape

Florence has an amazing, amazing voice and Annie Lennox is well....she's Annie effing Lennox. lol You've probably heard her stuff before and don't even know it. Jams like "Sweet Dreams", "No More I Love Yous" and "Walking on broken glass". She is also an HIV/AIDS activist. Annie :heart: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Lennox
Yup, she's just great that "Annie effing Lennox" ;-) Florence Welch is pretty cool, "Howl" is a fave.

NaomiH

Florence Welch is pretty cool, "Howl" is a fave.
I really like "Howl". I think "No Light, No Light" is my favorite though. I just can't get enough of that song!
Annie as a VG spokesperson needs to happen and soon. It's weird to me that it hasn't already. Maybe they approached her and she turned them down?

Kaipie20

I wasn't planning on getting the pigment but that might change! I still like the eyeshadows as well so I'll pretty much b getting everything it seems ;)

awickedshape

I really like "Howl". I think "No Light, No Light" is my favorite though. I just can't get enough of that song! Annie as a VG spokesperson needs to happen and soon. It's weird to me that it hasn't already. Maybe they approached her and she turned them down?
I agree, she'd be great

MissLiLaC

Oh Prince Noir, I wish I could travel back in time and snag that lippy. lol
:werd: From the pics and swatches I've seen it is such a beauuutiful colour, it really is my dream lippie.. I havn't found any colour quite like it! It's the perfect vampy blackened red in my op.! Praying for it :cry: I really expected FnF to be darker though :( oh well still the pigment looks stunning so will be getting that! And possibly the black glitter, sin and a greasepaint stick... never tried one.. I hear mixed views on them ..