MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

NaomiH

Just shut up and pay the bill...
th_roll1.gif

Heidi K

I think I have finalized my list to all the lippies, the pigment, and the sculpt and shape powder. I am so on the fence about the blush, but I need some swatches. A slightly pearl finish could be pretty and terrible on me. I don't know if I should just buy it and return it if it sucks or what.
It seems so strange that there are no blush swatches.
What you tryin to hide MAC?!

internetchick

I think I have finalized my list to all the lippies, the pigment, and the sculpt and shape powder. I am so on the fence about the blush, but I need some swatches. A slightly pearl finish could be pretty and terrible on me. I don't know if I should just buy it and return it if it sucks or what.

It seems so strange that there are no blush swatches.
What you tryin to hide MAC?!
Right? Why no swatches?! And that should say pretty OR terrible lol.

Aubrey Devonne

This is true, but the real culprit is their lack of stock. People know they have to order AS SOON AS the collection launches or they are out of luck. You don't see this with like, NARS, for instance.

MAKE MORE STOCK, MAC!!
Here's the thing. I hate when I miss a LE launch and go crazy searching for something I want only to see someone selling it for like $60 elsewhere online but then I hit up Mac Pro and they've got a slew a week or two after the fact. How is inventory distributed??

lipstickology

I'm about to put my damn boyfriend on stalk watch so I can get ready for and drive to work! I LOVE Rocky Horror and I am not missing this! I wonder how many people are actually fans of the movie and aren't just trying to snipe then scalp?

Mizani

Here's the thing. I hate when I miss a LE launch and go crazy searching for something I want only to see someone selling it for like $60 elsewhere online but then I hit up Mac Pro and they've got a slew a week or two after the fact. How is inventory distributed??
Good question. I don't know. But it is frustrating. You have to make a bee-line to MAC online to beat out the eBayers.

BriarRose

This is true, but the real culprit is their lack of stock. People know they have to order AS SOON AS the collection launches or they are out of luck. You don't see this with like, NARS, for instance.

MAKE MORE STOCK, MAC!!
Perhaps they do that just to increase the hype?

My main hobby is various LE collectible lines from Disney, so I am used to dealing with all kinds of release messes from them. But at least I can still expect things to go live at a set time on the launch date. Sitting around all night and morning trying not to face plant into my keyboard is truly for the birds.
lol.gif

Latest posts