MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Mizani

It's 9:29 right now. Yet again, MAC chat has proven themselves to be completely and totally unreliable.
This is really getting to be ridiculously late. You might have been right with NOON!
icon_eek.gif

Aubrey Devonne

I'm about to put my damn boyfriend on stalk watch so I can get ready for and drive to work! I LOVE Rocky Horror and I am not missing this! I wonder how many people are actually fans of the movie and aren't just trying to snipe then scalp?
Confession- I haven't seen more than clips but I do love all things Tim Curry. It is actually coming on today and I'm Tivoing it JUST based on the launch.

Sweetyellow

This is really getting to be ridiculously late. You might have been right with NOON!
icon_eek.gif
I doubt it to be completely honest. I just used noon as a frame of time to consider.

Has anything ever launched at noon? I haven't been in this stalking game long enough to know. I've only been around for these early morning launches.

Mizani

Perhaps they do that just to increase the hype?

My main hobby is various LE collectible lines from Disney, so I am used to dealing with all kinds of release messes from them. But at least I can still expect things to go live at a set time on the launch date. Sitting around all night and morning trying not to face plant into my keyboard is truly for the birds.
lol.gif
LOL @ Faceplant!

And you are right, that is EXACTLY why they do it. But it comes at the expense of their loyal buyers who are losing sleep, taking off work, rearranging for folks to take their kids to school, scheduling bowel movements, you get the picture.
lol.gif

MAC gets PLENTY of business so I feel as if they don't have to do that with just about EVERY collection now. They just being greedy. Their cult following went to their head long ago!

Aubrey Devonne

Perhaps they do that just to increase the hype?

My main hobby is various LE collectible lines from Disney, so I am used to dealing with all kinds of release messes from them. But at least I can still expect things to go live at a set time on the launch date. Sitting around all night and morning trying not to face plant into my keyboard is truly for the birds.
lol.gif
BINGO.

Mizani

I doubt it to be completely honest. I just used noon as a frame of time to consider.

Has anything ever launched at noon? I haven't been in this stalking game long enough to know. I've only been around for these early morning launches.
All the Riri's did but we knew they were coming ahead a time.

MAC's launch history has gone from one extreme (like 2 in the morning) to the other. I don't know of any collections that have launched past noon though.

Heidi K

I keep waiting for the site to update and be like 'Haha. Gotcha. There is no collection. Ya'll stayed up all night for this?! bwahahahah!'

OctoberViolet

NeedCoffee.gif
Happy National Coffee Day. Go get yourselves some free coffee while stalking. I got mine and I am still stalking. Come on MAC!!!!!
censored.gif

Latest posts