MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

kimibos

In My Opinion When Bad Fairy came out the Duochrome Trend was starting. with the Orly Collection. but by now its nothing Special. Other brands have colors that are way better Like ILNP, Colors by LLarowe, Enchanted, Crowstoes. Those brands are equally priced with wayy better polishes.

kimibos

Their nail polishes used to be even more expensive? yikes
blink.gif
yep i think the were $17.50 before they did the price cut.

Mizani

MAC live chat isn't working--I think they don't want to deal with our anger and anxiety.
001_unsure.gif
Wow, really?

And lol @ Naynadine. Nothing wrong with some Nsync stalking.

I had to step away from the comp for like 5 minutes and I got 45 responses behind. LOL!

LiliV

My whole chasing of Bad Fairy started when I couldn't dupe it. I have around 400 polishes and couldn't find anything close!

MandyVanHook

In My Opinion When Bad Fairy came out the Duochrome Trend was starting. with the Orly Collection. but by now its nothing Special. Other brands have colors that are way better Like ILNP, Colors by LLarowe, Enchanted, Crowstoes. Those brands are equally priced with wayy better polishes.
I'm loving KBShimmer at the moment!

Mizani

I was initially interested in Bad Fairy but upon seeing swatches, the color isn't deep enough for me. The red in it isn't rich enough.

jackiegeee

It's still very unique. Also, I think people really want THAT specific polish, you know? The one that got away.

Latest posts