MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

nanluvsbutee

SERIOUSLY???!!!
bangdesk.gif

maybeline46

I don't believe I have! I'll have to check it out!
OMG!!! You MUST see Imitation of Life!! That is definitely a classic. It gives a great perspective on a difficult time period in our country's history for Black people. Be sure to see the original and not any re-makes.

LiliV

It's still very unique. Also, I think people really want THAT specific polish, you know? The one that got away.
It's one of the nail Polish white whales along with Chanel Jade and Clarins whatever that number is that they call Unicorn Pee lol

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I always thought Bad Fairy was pretty sheer, I think I needed 3 coats. So since I'm lazy with doing my nails I never wore it again, lol.

Mizani

Speaking of Doris Day, I was fond of The Glass Bottom Boat as a child.

The deep blue see, the deep blue see, there's a lot going on in the deep blue see. The glass bottom boat, you will agree...

ramarose

I wish they
Those emails are bunk.
I signed up for Maleficient and got the email 2 hours after the launch.
That's how their emails typically are. So annoying... I did get that lipstick though (wearing it today), that collection didn't seem to sell out fast at all. In fact, I think the lipgloss is still available..

RupaulManiac

I know!! That's what I kept getting when I asked about the Osbourne collection at that time. I don't know if it was a bs reply or serious but I'm happy I got something.

Latest posts