MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Heidi K

Apparently MAC is doing a Facebook chat with some makeup artist.
I dare someone to get on there and ask him about it.

Ahh nevermiiiiind. that was Friday afternoon.
Damn you Facebook and your stupid recent stories settings.

gabzillaa

and still no post from Karen
tumbleweed.gif

Heidi K

and still no post from Karen
tumbleweed.gif
I feel like Karen might not post anything.
Don't the bloggers have that choice. I don't know. I don't fully understand the whole blogger/press sample relationship.
It seems like some bloggers get stuff and don't post and others post eveeeeery thing.

lyssa123

If this ends up going live while I'm on my way to or from class I will freak the heck out. I've been up for 6 hours checking and with my luck all the lipsticks would sell out during my short drive to campus...

NaniLovesMAC

Okay so I'm betting on tomorrow morning at MAC's usual time. Unless can anyone remember that last time they release a collection this late in the day?

Heidi K

Okay so I'm betting on tomorrow morning at MAC's usual time. Unless can anyone remember that last time they release a collection this late in the day?
This is only like the 3rd release I've followed, so I dunno.
I hope its not tomorrow.
I have a freakin appointment at like 8:30.

lyssa123

What is the usual time? I've always been lucky to just sign on and what I wanted was still available.

Heidi K

What is the usual time? I've always been lucky to just sign on and what I wanted was still available.
Simpsons were online like around 8 am.
Lorde was after 8 I think.
Seems like A Novel Romance was earlish too. I didn't follow that much tho.

Sweetyellow

I don't know what it is (probably exhaustion and frustration) but everyone has hilarious one-line zingers today. Haven't laughed this hard during a stalking party before.

Latest posts