MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

stirfryedshana

This is a real big collection for them to drop the ball on too, RHPS has a huge cult following and I know a whole bunch of people buying things as collectibles. Why couldn't this bs happen with freaking Moody Blooms or something...

Heidi K

This is a real big collection for them to drop the ball on too, RHPS has a huge cult following and I know a whole bunch of people buying things as collectibles. Why couldn't this bs happen with freaking Moody Blooms or something...
Or Artificially Wild.
If it had happened with the Simpsons, I would have lost. my. shiz.

Ana A

Okay so I'm betting on tomorrow morning at MAC's usual time. Unless can anyone remember that last time they release a collection this late in the day? 
Tropical taboo, baking beauties, and Archie's were released between 2pm-5pm Pacific time

NaniLovesMAC

Don't care how, I want it now!
0.jpg

sungelly87

I seriously don't need any more red lipsticks but I have a soft spot for RHPS. I went to see it at a small theatre in Chicago during my Junior year of College. It was Halloween Night and we all dressed up and stayed up until 5AM. Nostalgia...

Sweetyellow

I'm just mad.
And I haven't done a damn thing all day ya'll.
For real.
I haven't either.
I made breakfast earlier and that's all I've done all day.
I wanted to do some laundry and clean my place but I can't do anything because I'm so scared of walking away from my computer.

Heidi K

I seriously don't need any more red lipsticks but I have a soft spot for RHPS. I went to see it at a small theatre in Chicago during my Junior year of College. It was Halloween Night and we all dressed up and stayed up until 5AM. Nostalgia...
I'm kinda the same way. I don't even wear red lipstick that much, but its a lipstick called FrankNFurter....muuuust....wannnnt....

stirfryedshana

All I've done today was make toast, drink several cups of coffee, bribe my mother to make me more toast lest I miss anything, and attempt to feed all 7 of my cats while refreshing my phone over and over.

Heidi K

I haven't either.
I made breakfast earlier and that's all I've done all day.
I wanted to do some laundry and clean my place but I can't do anything because I'm so scared of walking away from my computer.
Well luckily I have a desk job.
And I work on a computer.
And I have to have two monitors for the work I do.
So I have 14 browser pages open and I keep switching between them all. haha.

Latest posts