MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

shnymrsh

So I tried being sneaky and calling the online ordering people--I asked if I could still order on the phone, I wasn't sure if it was a technical issue or a stock issue.

She said it's the latter--she made it sound like they don't even have it available to ship.

How is that something you fix in a few hours, or even 24?!?
Shouldn't they have known about it weeks ago if it was a stock issue? Or at least days ago if the issue is that the product didn't get to warehouses in time. This is beyond ridiculous.

mimi0701

MAC is really doing an awesome job lately. NOT!!! Let's see Mystery Collection, Ultimate Collection, Nasty Gal, and now this.
ohboy.gif

Marianne79

So I tried being sneaky and calling the online ordering people--I asked if I could still order on the phone, I wasn't sure if it was a technical issue or a stock issue.

She said it's the latter--she made it sound like they don't even have it available to ship.

How is that something you fix in a few hours, or even 24?!?
It doesn't surprice me if it is a stock issue. Guess the warehouse they ship from have not gotten the products yet. Heard of any cargo-accidents lately?

The inventory ticker thingy still has no sign of US stock, just the canadian ones. Maybe once that has been updated, the collection comes out.