MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Periodinan

Just called my MAC store bec I saw what's going on in the US.
The launch was set for the first of october (at least that's what they told me about two weeks ago) and now they don't know when it will be released here.
MAC pull yourself together!

sungelly87

Does this girl even work for MAC or was she just "speculating"? Because that doesn't explain MAC announcing that release is today. and from what we can see from the ticker. They don't have online stock at all.

LARAELYSE

After ALLLL these fuck ups... honestly, someone should be LOSING THEIR JOB. there has just been TOO MANY PROBLEMS this year!!! & it ALWAYS seems to be with collaboration... I.E. Marilyn, riri, proenza, nasty gal, rhps...etc... BAD BUSINESS!!!

Gelli Fied

So I'm calling around to see if I can find one of those elusive stores that take preorders AND ship out--so far haven't found one, but I've got a few on my list to call thursday morning.

I did dial a wrong number and get a DRs office, though.
lol.gif

CharlieKelly

Exactly. And as if they didn't know that there was going to be a lot of interest in this collection. People have been hyping up this collection for quite some time now!
I already told myself this but I am seriously done with MAC after this. If it wasn't the RHPS or Dr. Frank N Furter's collection, I would have already stopped. They have me by the balls (my non-existent balls, so much worse).

LARAELYSE

The ONLY plus in this, is some people are gonna fall offf this train while us DIE HARDS are gonna keep on refreshing! Lolol

Baje

Does this girl even work for MAC or was she just "speculating"? Because that doesn't explain MAC announcing that release is today. and from what we can see from the ticker. They don't have online stock at all.
That's why everything she's saying makes sense. The reason there is those low numbers in the ticker is because it was never meant for online release.

CharlieKelly

The ONLY plus in this, is some people are gonna fall offf this train while us DIE HARDS are gonna keep on refreshing! Lolol
I don't know dude, there are a lot of people out there that doesn't even know what this play is about but they are MAC collectors so I am not sure they will stop. :/

rocksteadybaby

I already told myself this but I am seriously done with MAC after this. If it wasn't the RHPS or Dr. Frank N Furter's collection, I would have already stopped. They have me by the balls (my non-existent balls, so much worse).
I'm with you!! After this I'm taking a break from Mac ...Unless they have another awesome collection
girlhaha.gif

Asphyxia

I can just see Mac frantically making more FnF lipsticks. I picture a bunch of people in white lab coats running around.

rinacee

I have a few minutes left before I need to leave for class. Sigh. I expected to have a confirmation e-mail by now. I'm torn between feeling anxiety and feeling apathetic. It's weird.

Mizani

And ladies, lets be serious here. If MAC released with not enough inventory and a lot of people got back order notices then people would be equally pissed. Lol Even though I maintain being this ill prepared at this stage in their game is inexcusable, the real culprit now is lack of communication. MAC needs to just come out, say it has been pushed back, and set a real date for the release. One they know they can meet, say two weeks from now.

sungelly87

Tg
That's why everything she's saying makes sense. The reason there is those low numbers in the ticker is because it was never meant for online release. 
There is NO number on the ticker. And it was supposed to be released online regardless.

LiliV

And ladies, lets be serious here. If MAC released with not enough inventory and a lot of people got back order notices then people would be equally pissed. Lol Even though I maintain being this ill prepared at this stage in their game is inexcusable, the real culprit now is lack of communication. MAC needs to just come out, say it has been pushed back, and set a real date for the release. One they know they can meet, say two weeks from now.
I would love to just know the real date like is this coming out today or not? Bc if it isn't let us go about our lives! lol

Sweetyellow

This could take days or maybe even weeks. Why would they say the launch time is noon today if it did not logically seem possible? I seriously don't know what is going on anymore. Wish they were more upfront with their customers.