MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

SassClassBeauty

Exactly....something is awry with this no stock explanation. Why on earth would you release that tweet yesterday if in fact that were true? Something is not adding up! You know I want to just throw in the towel on this craziness, however, I sort of feel like I've invested so much time stalking that I need to, at least, purchase something to make it all worth this madness.....tell me I'm not the only one thinking like this!
You're not love.

Vineetha

OHHHH I got it now, thanks for the information!

I see the numbers appearing, and they're in the 1000s
icon_eek.gif

Edit: more like 1.3 to 2.5 k
Yup! :(

allthingsglam

What a shame o well if I get it I get it I'm been done stalking I will be pop on the site from time to time mac this and nasty girl have lefted a bad taste........ good luck ladies

thefbomb

So everything should be ok for store launches on Thursday though I'm assuming? I'm debating if I should go to my closest store early on Thursday (they open at 7:30, mind you not even the Simpsons sold out right away but I think the Osbournes did, Riri did too)

Mizani

I thought the Ultimate Collection was supposed to come out online around a week ago. The Mystery Collection was just so random that most people never knew it was coming out at all. And Nasty Gal..still waiting. Sorry if I caused any confusion. MAC irks me sometimes.
This is what I understood you to mean. :)