MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Sweetyellow

There is one "mini" out-station of a Mac store, but it's a part of a department store. I called them earlier today and they said they didn't plan to get the collection in... :(
Aw, that sucks. I'm sorry.
Try and grab Frank N Furter. It still hasn't launched so you're in luck.

Vineetha

I called mac and they claim they are not allowing phone orders for FNF. They said it should be up with within the hour or possibly tomorrow. I can't take another day of this BS!
Its the canadian one! :) try that number! No overnight shipping though!

Mizani

Well, an hour is quite different from tomorrow hahaha
sigh.gif
Foreal! *WAILS*

katieanne

Yes but you said they told it would launch in an hour over the phone...dont understand how Canada cs would know about US launch...
i dont know, im just relaying what she woman told me she said right when she answered where are you from i said US and she said if you want to wait it will launch in an hour on your site or i can place an order for you now

gabzillaa

after waiting on the phone forever I was able to order my FnF, and she said it should be here on thursday. I'm just a little worried because she said they don't send out confirmation emails when doing phone orders. She said to wait for a direct email from Fedex with the tracking.

LIMON

All lippies sold out! WTF!!

I stepped away from the computer for one hour and boom all gone!

Question -- did the pro discount apply or not?

Vineetha

after waiting on the phone forever I was able to order my FnF, and she said it should be here on thursday. I'm just a little worried because she said they don't send out confirmation emails when doing phone orders. She said to wait for a direct email from Fedex with the tracking.
Not to worry! Thats how it goes. But once it ships you will get a tracking mail with order details :) hth

honey on boost

No need to worry, you'll get it.

LARAELYSE

Just placed a fone order for FnF via 877 553 5536. Dont know who I called lol waited for 30 min, used NEXT & she said fed ex would be delivering but I usually receive from ups. Also, no email confirmation will be sent until FED EX sends one. She said this is different stock from the website... got tired of refreshing the site! Lol

Mizani

Well, I just got off the phone with MAC (called the number on their page in the bottom left hand corner) and she told me the inventory number for FnF hasn't come in yet and that is what they are waiting on before it can go live online. She said she didn't know when.