MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

SRenee12

after waiting on the phone forever I was able to order my FnF, and she said it should be here on thursday. I'm just a little worried because she said they don't send out confirmation emails when doing phone orders. She said to wait for a direct email from Fedex with the tracking.
It should be fine! I've done it a few times and no issues. :)

kimmy yum yum

Just placed a fone order for FnF via 877 553 5536. Dont know who I called lol waited for 30 min, used NEXT & she said fed ex would be delivering but I usually receive from ups. Also, no email confirmation will be sent until FED EX sends one. She said this is different stock from the website... got tired of refreshing the site! Lol
Hmmm a different stock? I wonder if that means they have stuff that sold out already still available for phone orders?

novocainedreams

Yeah that makes no sense...redo the lipstick? What about the stock at stores? I doubt they send them their stock the day before/of the launch...

Marianne79

But FnF has been sold, and is soldout on the canadian site. Doesn't make sence if they have to redo all the lipsticks.

Cake Face

There wasn't a black pigment. Only the burgundy one.
there was a black pigment too, I think it's permanent/repromote so its no biggie, but I did want the packaging (I think Im one of the few people who actually likes it lol)
credit to temptalia of course

sungelly87

Just placed a fone order for FnF via 877 553 5536. Dont know who I called lol waited for 30 min, used NEXT & she said fed ex would be delivering but I usually receive from ups. Also, no email confirmation will be sent until FED EX sends one. She said this is different stock from the website... got tired of refreshing the site! Lol
Just called and they directed me to a new number

ramarose

there was a black pigment too, I think it's permanent/repromote so its no biggie, but I did want the packaging (I think Im one of the few people who actually likes it lol)
credit to temptalia of course
it's a glitter and I think it's still up with the gold