MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Dolly Snow

Yep, they really stay put & they go on nice.
Thank you elegant
heart.gif

I hadn't even asked anyone if they went on nice lol

Quote: Originally Posted by SassyWonder

@Dolly SnowYou are Killin me with that Sin lippy! Gorgeous!
winks.gif
thank you babe, so nice of you to say. Did you get Sin?

KiraAR

I haven't gotten any email from MAC, but I just did get an email from UPS MyChoice stating that an overnight package is coming tomorrow. That's the only overnight package I'm expecting, so I think I'll get part 1 of the order tomorrow.

cr8zy4MAC

Hi everyone, I was at work when the collection dropped, so needless to say most of everyrhing was gone. I did manage to get a few items tucked away from my MAC s/a, but the one thing she says that they do not have in store or on their inventory sheet, is Bad Fairy. Is this an online only item? I don't recall that being listed as such. Thanks a bunch!

NaomiH

I haven't gotten any email from MAC, but I just did get an email from UPS MyChoice stating that an overnight package is coming tomorrow. That's the only overnight package I'm expecting, so I think I'll get part 1 of the order tomorrow.
I've had that happen a few times as well. Your Mac email will probably creep in in a bit later.

Yazmin

Would you like me to ask my SA if she has an extra one she can hold for me (for you)?
Oh that'd be great! Thank you for offering! I called my store and they said they won't do holds or pre-orders and I'm thinking it'll be long gone by the time I get off work on Thursday.
I sent her a text. She's not at the store today, so should know for sure by tomorrow.

elegant-one

Thank you elegant
heart.gif

I hadn't even asked anyone if they went on nice lol
greengrin.gif
I can't remember for sure (Erine would know) but I was thinking they said not safe for waterline. BUT, I never obey the rules & do what I want.
amuse.gif
And, I haven't ever been harmed by my makeup.