MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

rocksteadybaby

It isnt overly frosty or anything so I am fine but stil..too much MAC. And she is asking me if I needed a return label -yeah right!
You should of told her hell no!! After me staying up for 2 days waiting for you guys to get your crap together to release this damn collection..I think not!!
rofl.gif

NaomiH

Someone had mention in here that the blush was a simmertone whatever that is lol I hate simmer too but for some reason I ordered it anyways I'm hoping this one is beautiful and less shimmery
I don't like shimmer too much either usually, but I like the sheertone shimmer that I have so I was excited about getting this one.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
It isnt overly shimmer, kinda close to AI finish tbh. I think both are gonna look pretty much the same.
Oh and I made a call to the CS : Reply: "Sheertone Shimmer & Frost are the same finish". Yeah really!
sigh.gif

Oh, right... That's why they have different names, because it is the same thing.
th_crazy2.gif

allthingsglam

It looks pretty, but I'm bummed about it being a frost instead of a sheertone like it was labeled on the site as. I didn't like Worldly Wealth or Animal Instincts which were both frosts. :sigh:
awwwww I'm so sorry naomi yay mac needs to get it together mislabeling items