MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

NaomiH

I felt the EXACT way! Even though I could've ordered online, I decided to pass and wait for the in store launch today. I'm glad I did! I purchased all lippies (except Sin...again, not a huge fan of the packaging and I can get Sin w/pro discount). I came home and swatches FnF against every red I have and it was different from most anything I have that I thought was close! T's pics totally through me off! Strange Journey was definitely special. I don't have anything similar to Oblivion. Due to T's claim of these being very dupable and essentially nothing special, I almost passed! I have a TON of lippies and I can totally justify having these. I'm gonna start my own damn blog page!
Yeah, I was feeling all sorts of bummed when I saw her swatches. I'm so glad I ordered anyway and I agree on SJ, it's beautiful! If you do start a blog, I'll definitely be a follower of it!

shnymrsh

Oh no! Sorry that this happened to you! If they aren't able to replace it youtube how to fix a broken lipstick, I've done it with my lime crime lipstick and everything turned out fine. I hope that helps!
thanks. I will be looking that up. :)

NaomiH

LMAO!

Oh nooooo : (... this was me with Riri Hearts MAC Summer... Three lipsticks stolen, and three lipsticks broken or melted down to a sludge smh, which I ended up depotting into a MAC lip palette. I was able to get replacements for them all though. I think Riri Summer had a restock or something.
I think it did. Like 2 even, but they went really quickly.

shnymrsh

Just got off the phone with MAC. They are supposed to call me back Monday about it. Crossing my fingers. Maybe they are working on a restock

NaniLovesMAC

I gasped when I saw this. This is awful!
You guys, I am so heartbroken right now. I got my FrankNFurter in the mail and the lipstick completely fell out of the tube. It's like the top wasn't even attached to the base. I emailed MAC but since it's sold out I doubt there is anything they can do. :eek:

charismafulltv

So I finally received my FNF at noon. It's the raspberry red which I've expected. I'm glad I got it. I can't wait to wear it. I'm kinda loopy with all the anxieties from the collections and not getting regular sleep. I still have work tonight. Hopefully, I won't pass out after midnight in the lab and have my co workers wake me up at 6am. Lol.

NaomiH

Just got off the phone with MAC. They are supposed to call me back Monday about it. Crossing my fingers. Maybe they are working on a restock
I hope they're able to send you a new one! Keep us posted on what they tell you please.
I'm kinda nervous about mine now.
001_unsure.gif

NaomiH

So I finally received my FNF at noon. It's the raspberry red which I've expected. I'm glad I got it. I can't wait to wear it. I'm kinda loopy with all the anxieties from the collections and not getting regular sleep. I still have work tonight. Hopefully, I won't pass out after midnight in the lab and have my co workers wake me up at 6am. Lol.
Oh can't wait to see your swatches!

MACina

Here's me wearing sin

http://instagram.com/p/tqADNZSrcm/?modal=true

and my swatches of FnF

http://instagram.com/p/tqFU8pSrVH/?modal=true

FnF is really creamy and nice for a matte. Also definitely more true to the "raspberry wine" description than some bloggers let it seem

BEAUTIFUL
love.gif

MACina

You guys, I am so heartbroken right now. I got my FrankNFurter in the mail and the lipstick completely fell out of the tube. It's like the top wasn't even attached to the base. I emailed MAC but since it's sold out I doubt there is anything they can do.
eeksign.gif

crybaby.gif
OMG, that hurts me
ssad.gif

elegant-one

Here's me wearing sin

http://instagram.com/p/tqADNZSrcm/?modal=true

and my swatches of FnF

http://instagram.com/p/tqFU8pSrVH/?modal=true

FnF is really creamy and nice for a matte. Also definitely more true to the "raspberry wine" description than some bloggers let it seem
GORGEOUS!!!! You can be added to girl crush Thursday
eyelove.gif

MelroseLuvsMkup

You guys, I am so heartbroken right now. I got my FrankNFurter in the mail and the lipstick completely fell out of the tube. It's like the top wasn't even attached to the base. I emailed MAC but since it's sold out I doubt there is anything they can do. :eek:
Oh no. I hope you called them. I'm sure Mac will replace it.