MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

KEvers

Didn't get an exact answer from my mom. But from what she did tell me she said she told the associate I had called about a few products and she would like to get them. The lady laughed and walked away while saying we're out. My mom tried to ask her a question and the chick dismissed her and then went to someone else. I just feel bad for my mom. She was trying to be nice and grab the last few things I wanted for me, and had to deal with this bitch. Ugh I'm so annoyed...
Thats crap! :( More needs to be done about the lack of customer service provided...I really hope she writes a letter and sends it to the DM's and higher. If more people did this, they wouldnt get away with it. Its crap!

misfitted

STOLEN? Off of your porch?! UGH!
Either stolen from my doorstep or never delivered by UPS. I got so excited when I saw that shipping status update to "delivered." Came and opened my damn door and there was NARRY a black box at my doorstep lol!

lyssa123

Thats crap! :( More needs to be done about the lack of customer service provided...I really hope she writes a letter and sends it to the DM's and higher. If more people did this, they wouldnt get away with it. Its crap!
I've already sent a pretty lengthy email to customer service, and my mom and I will both be writing letters. I'm just so fed up with their disrespect. Ugh, sorry for ranting!!!!

MakeupAddict22

So I ordered FrankNFurter and Oblivion from the store--even though I said I would just order FnF :blush: And to make myself blush even more, I have a confession to make: I actually bought "Bad Fairy" with Venomous Villians, and I don't think I ever wore it in all of this time--although judging by the bottle, I think my mother wore it once.  You guys made me dig it out of my small regular polish stash, and I mixed it in with a product that converts regular nail polish to gel polish called "GELibility": It looks most awesome in indirect/angular lighting, IMO.  In flooded daylight or indoor lighting, it isn't quite so awesome. Oh yeah, and my cuticles look pretty bad, sorry.  I just soaked off my old gel and put this on, I didn't even hydrate my skin before going all over the house taking pictures!
Thanks for that gel info!!

NaomiH

Didn't get an exact answer from my mom. But from what she did tell me she said she told the associate I had called about a few products and she would like to get them. The lady laughed and walked away while saying we're out. My mom tried to ask her a question and the chick dismissed her and then went to someone else. I just feel bad for my mom. She was trying to be nice and grab the last few things I wanted for me, and had to deal with this bitch. Ugh I'm so annoyed...
Oh that's awful, I'm sorry your mom had to deal with that.

KEvers

I've already sent a pretty lengthy email to customer service, and my mom and I will both be writing letters. I'm just so fed up with their disrespect. Ugh, sorry for ranting!!!!
Good for you!! I am soooo sick of how they treat people! Ever since some MAC lady made me cry on my birthday, I have had it!! I had gone to the beach with my family and my husband wanted to take me to the Pro store since we were right there. When I got there she was sooo annoyed to even "help" me and wouldnt let me touch anything!!?? She told me that she will swatch it on herself instead of me?? I was totally shocked...I mean I had my hair in a bun and a maxi dress on, but it was beach chic, not gross?? PISSED!!!!!!

lyssa123

Good for you!! I am soooo sick of how they treat people! Ever since some MAC lady made me cry on my birthday, I have had it!! I had gone to the beach with my family and my husband wanted to take me to the Pro store since we were right there. When I got there she was sooo annoyed to even "help" me and wouldnt let me touch anything!!?? She told me that she will swatch it on herself instead of me?? I was totally shocked...I mean I had my hair in a bun and a maxi dress on, but it was beach chic, not gross?? PISSED!!!!!!
I'm so sorry that happened to you, and on your birthday! :( I think some of these women have a high and mighty complex because they work at MAC. Not in any way saying they all do, because the majority of MAC store artists I've encountered have been lovely and beyond helpful. But those bad apples really tarnish your view of the company.

thefbomb

LMAO!

Oh nooooo : (... this was me with Riri Hearts MAC Summer... Three lipsticks stolen, and three lipsticks broken or melted down to a sludge smh, which I ended up depotting into a MAC lip palette. I was able to get replacements for them all though. I think Riri Summer had a restock or something.
Wow, thats some bad luck, cant believe someone would steal them, that's low.

Quote: Originally Posted by caitlinx

Haha, FnF doesn't look too different from Oblivion on camera, but it looks totally different in real life obviously! I love it!
It looks lovely on you!

Dolly Snow

Here's me wearing sin http://instagram.com/p/tqADNZSrcm/?modal=true and my swatches of FnF http://instagram.com/p/tqFU8pSrVH/?modal=true FnF is really creamy and nice for a matte. Also definitely more true to the "raspberry wine" description than some bloggers let it seem
9c2713f4_IMAG8669.jpeg
Selfie at work this morning with my new favorite red, Mr. FnF This one is from last night
88a61343_IMAG8663.jpeg
Not the best quality but obviously I had to wear a lipstick right away, here's FNF
210c9506_image.jpeg
Wearing FNF :heart:
Ended up with Oblivion (photo), FnF, blush and sculpt/shape. I will post FnF later! Ps - hi!
50c0d6e9_IMG_20141002_105141.jpeg
For what it's worth, my Mac was fairly civil. All that sold out while I was there was BF. They were taking phone orders and seemed to be decently stocked.
Very small haul...Fnf and the pigment (my very first piggy) I love the pigment!!
3ed22cc1_image.jpeg
Haha, FnF doesn't look too different from Oblivion on camera, but it looks totally different in real life obviously! I love it!
1c0dc9d7_IMG_20141002_125503.jpeg
You all look beautiful :heart: