MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

itsmeg

Well, I thought I had ordered from the US MAC cs, but I guess it was from Canada! Lol! But, I did receive my package of FnF today
eyelove.gif

MelroseLuvsMkup

You all look so amazing in your new goodies! I hope you all feel like it was worth everything MAC put us though because you all really do look beautiful. I still feel exhausted from it! If I missed anybody, I'm sorry!

I can't wait to get home and try the rest of my goodies. FnF and the black greasepaint stick were delivered today. :)
Thank you Mandy!

sgmprincess09

You guys, I am so heartbroken right now. I got my FrankNFurter in the mail and the lipstick completely fell out of the tube. It's like the top wasn't even attached to the base. I emailed MAC but since it's sold out I doubt there is anything they can do.
eeksign.gif

One of my biggest fears, hope they replace it for you.

BitterSweet1016

So FnF on left (my right) and charmed I'm sure on the right. Thankfully FnF is just a tad bit deeper but I mainly got it because I like tim curry so yeah its ok that they're so close.
a032dc3f_20141002_151515.jpeg

Dolly Snow

So FnF on left (my right) and charmed I'm sure on the right. Thankfully FnF is just a tad bit deeper but I mainly got it because I like tim curry so yeah its ok that they're so close.
a032dc3f_20141002_151515.jpeg
Lovely! I should have compared the two aswell. No idea why I didn't seeing as I have both lol but thank you

Dolly Snow

Yeah only reason I did is because T did (I usually like her reviews) but since her skin tone is totally different than mine I wanted to check
Yea I knew she had said it was a dupe. But I guess I hoped not lol. I'll compare, maybe it'll be different on me...doubtful lol
Mine is as well!  Well, I haven't tried the black one yet, but the blue one was very creamy.
Oh good. Maybe they got a bad batch :dunno:

AutumnMoon

I went like this :shock: , then like this :eek:hboy:  then like this :cry:  then like this :pooh:  to this :ebay:  to this :yawn:  to this :mad:  while doing this :ebay:  and this :yawn: and this:mad:  to this :yahoo:
Then I went like this :haha:

pretty_melody

All I really wanted from this collection was the bad fairy nail polish... I've been having to hold off on buying any more makeup as of lately.