MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

elegant-one

Aw, missed you too elegant! I am still running, although this week has been tremendously hard for me to wake up and run. I'll usually have to wake up at 4:30 am to get a run in before work, but I have been ignoring my alarm because I'm too tired and have been dealing with headaches. This morning I was finally able to wake up and run. How about you? I bet you are!

Thank you, I'm making ends meet somehow, some way! Life is good. I hope everything is great on your end! What have you been raving about recently? Wait, maybe I shouldn't ask!
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif

Oh man I could never run in the morning. I am not a morning person at all. I run around 7pm. I feel ya, that would be so hard. I've also been biking along with. It has to be hard for you though with 2 kids & working. I wish good things to come your way my dear!

I'm loving the mattes & the coordinating blushes right now. You can wear any shade & look amazing.

KrystalAnne

friends.gif

Oh man I could never run in the morning. I am not a morning person at all. I run around 7pm. I feel ya, that would be so hard. I've also been biking along with. It has to be hard for you though with 2 kids & working. I wish good things to come your way my dear!

I'm loving the mattes & the coordinating blushes right now. You can wear any shade & look amazing.
It's tough! I was running at night before I moved to the apartment because the treadmill was in the house, but here, I would have to leave the kids to go down to the fitness room here. I can't leave my nuggets. Are you biking in the outdoors or on a stationary bike? I love bike riding, though I haven't been in so long.

Thank you!
bouquet.gif

I have been eye-ing pander me. I need to go look at the swatches there!

mac-obsessed

Ok just got the pallette and surprisingly they still had SJ so I got 3 another back up for me and the other two for my sis and mom who were very upset I didnt get them anything day of launch. Lol like It was easy I also tested out bad fairy and omg I'm so sad I didn't get it :/ now I see what all the hype was about!

crystalzi

So sorry about the sloppy application, I just did the swatch real quick before taking it off. Anyway I kept hearing rimmel 107 was a dupe for franknfurter so here ya go. 107 on left about 2 swipes franknfurter with one. Once 107 is built up they are pretty darn close.

shnymrsh

You guys, I am so heartbroken right now. I got my FrankNFurter in the mail and the lipstick completely fell out of the tube. It's like the top wasn't even attached to the base. I emailed MAC but since it's sold out I doubt there is anything they can do.
eeksign.gif

Just wanted to update you al about my broken FrankNFurter. I had called and spoken to MAC cs and she said they would call me on Monday about getting me a replacement. I never got a call but on Tuesday I got a package with a beautiful new and pristine FrankNFurter lipstick. Yay! for MAC CS

MelroseLuvsMkup

Just wanted to update you al about my broken FrankNFurter. I had called and spoken to MAC cs and she said they would call me on Monday about getting me a replacement. I never got a call but on Tuesday I got a package with a beautiful new and pristine FrankNFurter lipstick. Yay! for MAC CS
Yay! :pompom: I'm happy it worked out for you.

allthingsglam

So sorry about the sloppy application, I just did the swatch real quick before taking it off. Anyway I kept hearing rimmel 107 was a dupe for franknfurter so here ya go. 107 on left about 2 swipes franknfurter with one. Once 107 is built up they are pretty darn close.
love

allthingsglam

this is great news

fabulousmoolah

I bought the finishing powder because I wanted the container to hold my Ben Nye powder (it's in a shaker bottle so you have to shake it out into something to swirl the brush) but I don't know what to do with the finishing powder. It doesn't work with my foundation and I tried using a dusting after a work day to see if it would be a good refresher type thing but it wasn't so good for that purpose either.

MandyVanHook

I bought the finishing powder because I wanted the container to hold my Ben Nye powder (it's in a shaker bottle so you have to shake it out into something to swirl the brush) but I don't know what to do with the finishing powder. It doesn't work with my foundation and I tried using a dusting after a work day to see if it would be a good refresher type thing but it wasn't so good for that purpose either. 
Hmm, I'm not sure. Depends on what it is about it that isn't working for you. :)

Dolly Snow

Put it in another container, and give it to a friend
bouquet.gif

You could even put it into the ben nye bottle, just hold on to it, till you find a purpose for it.
Sorry I am not much help love
peace2.gif

Latest posts