MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

erine1881

I bought the finishing powder because I wanted the container to hold my Ben Nye powder (it's in a shaker bottle so you have to shake it out into something to swirl the brush) but I don't know what to do with the finishing powder. It doesn't work with my foundation and I tried using a dusting after a work day to see if it would be a good refresher type thing but it wasn't so good for that purpose either. 
Well, its a setting powder, not a finishing powder. Theres a difference between the two. Setting powders are supposed to be used right after your makeup is complete (prior to finishing powders, if theyre used), and just ince a day, especially this one, as it contains talc. If its used more than once, its gonna build and build and build, and that aint pretty! :nope: It doesn't take much product to set, and works best if lightly pressed o to the skin and the the excess buffed away, as opposed to finishing powders which are best lightly swirled onto the skin.

fabulousmoolah

Put it in another container, and give it to a friend
bouquet.gif

You could even put it into the ben nye bottle, just hold on to it, till you find a purpose for it.
Sorry I am not much help love
peace2.gif
Yes, I just did that tonight after I posted. I didn't want it to sit there & I wanted to use the container for Ben Nye so I can apply right out of the jar. Maybe I'll try the setting powder on my oily lids and see how that goes.

Lipstickwh0re

You ladies all look gorgeous. I'm still trying to find a reasonably priced tube of FnF. I'm mad at myself for missing it. Sometimes, ebay can be a gift and a curse. I contacted MAC online and they wont be restocking the MAC at Ceasars just has Oblivion. I'm wondering if I should just settle for it or find a FnF dupe because the lowest price I can find right now is 39.95. I've paid a little more for some of my Heaux backups and I think I paid 30 dollars for YR since It didn't release in Canada and my aunt didn't get to it in time. Any suggestions?

elegant-one

It's tough! I was running at night before I moved to the apartment because the treadmill was in the house, but here, I would have to leave the kids to go down to the fitness room here. I can't leave my nuggets. Are you biking in the outdoors or on a stationary bike? I love bike riding, though I haven't been in so long.

Thank you!
bouquet.gif

I have been eye-ing pander me. I need to go look at the swatches there!
Pander Me would be really really pretty on you. Its a very unusual shade. I like it a lot.

We go to the towpath trails to ride our bikes. Its SO wonderful & peaceful. I cannot believe we didn't do this earlier in life. We try to do at least 15 miles. I've seen a lot of women use those carriers on a hitch to the back of their bikes for 1-2 kids.

friends.gif

I wore Oblivion all day yesterday
love.gif

Honi

You ladies all look gorgeous. I'm still trying to find a reasonably priced tube of FnF. I'm mad at myself for missing it. Sometimes, ebay can be a gift and a curse. I contacted MAC online and they wont be restocking the MAC at Ceasars just has Oblivion. I'm wondering if I should just settle for it or find a FnF dupe because the lowest price I can find right now is 39.95. I've paid a little more for some of my Heaux backups and I think I paid 30 dollars for YR since It didn't release in Canada and my aunt didn't get to it in time. Any suggestions?
Find someone over in Europe to do a CP for you!

Vandekamp

Someone was telling me about check out Chili this morning on a different thread. I'll check it out
I love Chili and I used to wear it almost everyday. I have Strange Journey and Chili both and I prefer Chili. That may be because Chili is more of a true matte in my opinion.

Honi

CP? I don't know anyone over there though :( Idk wether or not there are any European members around either. Womp.
Custom Purchase! Basically you get someone to buy it for you and ship it to you :) There's tons of European members here, you could post a CP request in the clearance bin.

Marsha Pomells

Custom Purchase! Basically you get someone to buy it for you and ship it to you :) There's tons of European members here, you could post a CP request in the clearance bin.
I don't mind doing custom purchases every once in a while. I can always say to my stepmum that I'm shopping for someone else

Dolly Snow

Yes, I just did that tonight after I posted. I didn't want it to sit there & I wanted to use the container for Ben Nye so I can apply right out of the jar. Maybe I'll try the setting powder on my oily lids and see how that goes.
peace2.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Pretty Honeybee

Strange Journey. I really love it!
Gorgeous on you

Latest posts