MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

MissTania

Here's an update. All of the lipsticks restocked (sin and FNF sold out within two minutes) and the pigment restocked which sold out in minutes as well
Thanks for the info!

I wonder about the actual quantity of each lipstick restocked. It couldn't have been too substantial considering how fast it sold out.

I'm so impressed with the continued availability of The Matte Lip collection, I just wish they would do the right thing by their customers and heavily stock these other LE collections with the special packaging so we could have a reasonable timeframe within which to make a purchase
sigh.gif

MissTania

NO WAY!!! Damnit, work got in the way :p
Seriously how did everything sell out in minutes? Did they restock the site with one item of each? Ugh, MAC you're killing me :(

Missed out on the red pigment again :(
girlhaha.gif
I'm thinking perhaps 1 or 2 of each is what they regard as a restock.

LouGarner

sad I missed the restock. I really wanted the pigment and both polishes. today was the only day I didn't check MAC and they restocked......

Zebula

Quote:Originally Posted by treasuremymac

Do you know if this applies to other European countries, specifically France? There's a chance Ill be in France around that time.

Thanks

The collection is not yet in store in France, or at least it was not last Saturday. And there is nothing online so far...

DarylandCarole

You're not far off. One of them was only 7
Wow! It sounds like they found a spare box of stock lying around! Oh well. I might go in store when it launches here.
I wonder about that, too? Where does the stuff come from that they get for restocks? It looks like they did a big restock yesterday - ANR blushes, Artifically Wild lippies, everything from the Simpsons and most everything from RHPS. I was on the site shortly before the restock and saw some of the things but nothing had the button to let me add it to the cart. I never imagined they'd do a restock on RHPS, though. I've missed it twice now!

Candycoatedclos

Now I don't think they restocked FnF. I ordered as soon as the add to cart button popped up and placed the order but a few minutes later my confirmation email was blank with $0.00. I called CS and they said that one was just a glitch and a few minutes later i received a cancellation email. However, everything else that I ordered - pigments, oblivion and strange journey - all shipped already.

NaomiH

Now I don't think they restocked FnF. I ordered as soon as the add to cart button popped up and placed the order but a few minutes later my confirmation email was blank with $0.00. I called CS and they said that one was just a glitch and a few minutes later i received a cancellation email. However, everything else that I ordered - pigments, oblivion and strange journey - all shipped already.
I've had that happen before, no fun.

MissTania

I wonder about that, too? Where does the stuff come from that they get for restocks? It looks like they did a big restock yesterday - ANR blushes, Artifically Wild lippies, everything from the Simpsons and most everything from RHPS. I was on the site shortly before the restock and saw some of the things but nothing had the button to let me add it to the cart. I never imagined they'd do a restock on RHPS, though. I've missed it twice now!
I'd love to know what the deal is! I'm sorry to hear you keep missing it! Did you get anything at all?

I'm thinking of getting FnF and Oblivion, although I am not entirely sure of this.

Some good swatches on fair skin are available here, I'm unsure if this has been posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzt2pc5CXjw

The energy of this girl is amazing, the lippies start at about 10 mins.

treasuremymac

Do you know if this applies to other European countries, specifically France? There's a chance Ill be in France around that time.

Thanks

The collection is not yet in store in France, or at least it was not last Saturday. And there is nothing online so far...
ok thanks for the update. i keep checking their website just in case! I also noticed that it launched in Germany since I have a friend there but surprise, a lot of things are already sold out. Right now Oblivion is the only lipstick available on maccosmetics.de

treasuremymac

You're not far off. One of them was only 7
Wow that is absolutely ridiculous. How does that even qualify as a "restock"
MAC needs to get their shit together and release more products that meet customer demands because they are driving this "black market" of people buying in large quantities and reselling at abhorrent prices on ebay.

Latest posts