MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

mac-obsessed

I really love the pallet :) and surprised by how much I love oblivion I was going to skip but gave in... It's really pretty and eye catching.

Periodinan

Look what I got today :cheer:

MissTania

Thank You @MissTaniaI think I'm going to need luck. I just popped into the MAC store down the road from me and the SA said to get here before they open. Anyone here who's done a LE store launch have any advice on how early to get there? FNF will be mine!
I've only gone to Department stores and I remember going to the Iris Apfel one and no one seemed to even be there specifically for it.

I work in the Sydney CBD, I'm thinking of catching a bus to Paddington in my lunch break and checking it out (will call and put stuff on hold first).

Vandekamp

I could not add anything to my cart so I called CS and she said it is still sold out. HOWEVER, for all of the FnF fans, Mac says it will restock FnF soon. She said in a few weeks, but she could not be nailed down. As we all have speculated, she confirmed that Mac was having problems with the manufacturer during this collection and it should be corrected soon.

Latest posts