MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

kaitlynxo

Oh strange journey how I love thee.
a659782b_IMG_20141017_223318.jpeg
Wearing the blush (a lot of it!) and FnF, off to a midnight showing of RHPS! Thought it was fitting :)
Stunning girls :)

jennyap

I'm avoiding the whole online stalking when this collection hits the UK. I've just been sorted out for Halloween
Ooh how have you managed that? I have a horrible feeling I'm going to miss the online launch, as I'm super busy at work on the mo and can't really stalk at all.

cocofiere

Omg SJ looks gorgeous on you!!! I finally got to try out the lipsticks and I'm in love with all of them! :eyelove:  I can't believe I almost passed on SJ and oblivion! I initially missed out on FnF but thanks to @katieanne  a lovely new member I was able to get my hands on one. This is why I love this community :grouphug: FnF is absolutely beautiful and I have nothing like it. The pigment is gorgeous as well! I initially thought I would like the Matte collection more than this one but RHPS takes the cake. I will post some pics and swatches soon! 
I hate I missed the lipsticks! I just returned to work (after a long period of unemployment) and was unable to get anything when the collection released. I wanted it to be my celebratory "new job/back to work" treat. Now, my store only has the eye palette & a greasepaint stick left. Aaargh! I wanted FnF and SJ and the blush but it doesn't appear to be another restock on deck. I love Tim Curry and RHPS so I'm a little bummed.

Vandekamp

I hate I missed the lipsticks! I just returned to work (after a long period of unemployment) and was unable to get anything when the collection released. I wanted it to be my celebratory "new job/back to work" treat. Now, my store only has the eye palette & a greasepaint stick left. Aaargh! I wanted FnF and SJ and the blush but it doesn't appear to be another restock on deck. I love Tim Curry and RHPS so I'm a little bummed.
:con: on the new job. I would also keep your eye on the Clearance Bin. Everyone was not a huge fan of the collection. I gave my FnF to a Specktra friend for FREE.

MissElle12

Def saw FnF in the CB for a good price! Good luck and congrats!

Vandekamp

Strange Journey was the breakout color in this collection. I think you will like it. I missed Crazed Imagination. Hopefully I can pick it up down the road.

cocofiere

:con: on the new job. I would also keep your eye on the Clearance Bin. Everyone was not a huge fan of the collection. I gave my FnF to a Specktra friend for FREE.
Thanks for the congrats! I'm hoping I get lucky in the CB because although I have a million reds, FnF wowed me in everyone's swatches. I have a thing for special packaging sometimes too, especially because I depot often. So, reusing the cute stuff and B2M'ing the plain packaging is my jam.
Def saw FnF in the CB for a good price! Good luck and congrats!
Thank you! Off to search for FnF now.

MandyVanHook

Thanks for the congrats! I'm hoping I get lucky in the CB because although I have a million reds, FnF wowed me in everyone's swatches. I have a thing for special packaging sometimes too, especially because I depot often. So, reusing the cute stuff and B2M'ing the plain packaging is my jam. Thank you! Off to search for FnF now.
FnF really is special to me. It immediately became my favorite red.

lipstickaddict

FnF really is special to me. It immediately became my favorite red. <3
It is really special to me too!
heart.gif

Perhaps this has been discussed already (I haven't been able to keep up with all of the posts) but do you think it resembles runway (or runaway red) at all? I haven't had the chance to compare them properly, but it seems similar to me. Probably why I love it so much.

Btw. Loved your Rocky Horror review! You look gorgeous in FnF.

makesmesmile

I thought I missed out on this one, but I got everything I wanted during the restock.
cheerleader.gif

The pigment, lipstick in Oblivion and the Sculpt and Shape Powder are now mine.

MandyVanHook

It is really special to me too! :heart: Perhaps this has been discussed already (I haven't been able to keep up with all of the posts) but do you think it resembles runway (or runaway red) at all? I haven't had the chance to compare them properly, but it seems similar to me. Probably why I love it so much. Btw. Loved your Rocky Horror review! You look gorgeous in FnF.
Thanks, beautiful! I don't own that one but I'm sure there is someone here who could do a comparison. :)

Latest posts