MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

CrimsonQuill157

Give it a try some time babe!
th_hug.gif
I know! It's in my dorm at school now (I go home weekends to see my boyfriend). It's like I don't wanna mess it up! LOL

DiondP

Strange Journey was the breakout color in this collection. I think you will like it. I missed Crazed Imagination. Hopefully I can pick it up down the road.
Crazed Imagination is still available in that AUS mac store you'd just need to organise shipping to NA (I assume thats where you are). Though MAC in Australia is considerably more expensive than the states.

In other news I got my FnF today! The only store in my state didn't get their stock in time for the launch but they took down my number and details and what I wanted (I also grabbed the 3D Black glitter because it reminds me of Dr. Frank-N-Furter's corset and the Formidable Nail polish) I was first in line so almost 100% certain I'll be getting my hands on FnF sooner rather than later. @MissTania How did you go with the AUS launch today? Did you manage to get everything you wanted?

MissTania

Crazed Imagination is still available in that AUS mac store you'd just need to organise shipping to NA (I assume thats where you are). Though MAC in Australia is considerably more expensive than the states.

In other news I got my FnF today! The only store in my state didn't get their stock in time for the launch but they took down my number and details and what I wanted (I also grabbed the 3D Black glitter because it reminds me of Dr. Frank-N-Furter's corset and the Formidable Nail polish) I was first in line so almost 100% certain I'll be getting my hands on FnF sooner rather than later. @MissTania How did you go with the AUS launch today? Did you manage to get everything you wanted?
I hope you get FnF without any hassles! How many people were in line lol?

I went down to MAC Paddington after 2pm due to a busy work morning, and I was unable to reach them by phone beforehand so just took a chance- I knew I wanted to see it anyways.

I got 2 of FnF and 2 Oblivion- I really loved Oblivion. At First I was unsure of FnF but then I built up the swatch and loved it, it became more berry red with each pass.

There was only one FnF left after my purchase.

Besides, if I don't love it, I'm sure I can get someone to take the back up off my hands!

DiondP

I hope you get FnF without any hassles! How many people were in line lol?

I went down to MAC Paddington after 2pm due to a busy work morning, and I was unable to reach them by phone beforehand so just took a chance- I knew I wanted to see it anyways.

I got 2 of FnF and 2 Oblivion- I really loved Oblivion. At First I was unsure of FnF but then I built up the swatch and loved it, it became more berry red with each pass.

There was only one FnF left after my purchase.

Besides, if I don't love it, I'm sure I can get someone to take the back up off my hands!
The store just called me and told me their stock just came in, so FnF is now in my possession! There were 6 other people people behind me in the line, the SA said we all got what we wanted but the people that phoned up asking them to hold stuff missed out so not everyone will be happy.

I'm glad you love FnF and Oblivion. I haven't had the chance to try on anything yet. It all looks so perfect, I don't want to damage it by using it just yet. And yes I'm sure someone will be more than willing to find a loving home for it if you don't want your back up. Hell I'm beginning to think maybe I should have backed it up!

Eh, so I was one of the unlucky ones that missed out. The nearest Mac is a one hour train ride from me and I was too sick to travel, so I called them as soon as they opened at 10 to pre-order some stuff if I could and the SA said they don't have any stock yet but will call me back when they do. So I was like, alrighty then. And then I thought it was strange that it was almost closing time and they still hadn't called, and I got paranoid that they had forgotten about me, so I called back 10mins ago and the SA said that they had only received stock 2 hours ago and the thing I wanted had sold out (FnF, Sin and CI), so I was a bit devo, but I guess it means more money for upcoming collections!!
yes.gif
And besides, animal instincts is a pretty good dupe for CI, Sin is perm and no doubt MAC will release another red similar to FnF, so not all is lost!
Positive thinking will get me through this time grievance
th_wiggle2.gif

DiondP

Eh, so I was one of the unlucky ones that missed out. The nearest Mac is a one hour train ride from me and I was too sick to travel, so I called them as soon as they opened at 10 to pre-order some stuff if I could and the SA said they don't have any stock yet but will call me back when they do. So I was like, alrighty then. And then I thought it was strange that it was almost closing time and they still hadn't called, and I got paranoid that they had forgotten about me, so I called back 10mins ago and the SA said that they had only received stock 2 hours ago and the thing I wanted had sold out (FnF, Sin and CI), so I was a bit devo, but I guess it means more money for upcoming collections!!
yes.gif
And besides, animal instincts is a pretty good dupe for CI, Sin is perm and no doubt MAC will release another red similar to FnF, so not all is lost!
th_wiggle2.gif
That Sucks but don't give up hope @Little Miss Ann CI and Formidable have already been restocked so who knows what else might get a restock.

Lipstickwh0re

That Sucks but don't give up hope @Little Miss Ann CI and Formidable have already been restocked so who knows what else might get a restock.
According to T's blog Salon Rogue in the Herloom collection is similar but less matte. The MAC rep I spoke with just now said SR is more berry while FNF is more a brownish red. I am so tempted to get it but I need to see both swatched. Hoping it doesn't run out my cart by the time I check MAC's site again. I was in my email and got a message about the collection and was like welp, these do look similar to me and it's a red I'd gravitate towards.

MissTania

yes.gif
th_wiggle2.gif
Young lady (I assume from the Little Miss
girlhaha.gif
), I am so sorry to hear this. It would have been nice if they called you earlier and you could have paid on the phone.

FnF is nice, but I think I will manage with just one.

If you're interested, let me know via PM
type.gif

Latest posts