MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

MACerette

Sooo bummed. I think I'll just get this polish from kbshimmer if my plan to get Bad Fairy falls through.
th_drool.gif

I managed to get my paws on Bad Fairy, but I wouldn't mind this gem...I also got Formidable, but so far a bit underwhelmed by the colour. It all depends on the right lighting. I jumped on the RHPS train after being a good girl for give and take 6 months. Got Oblivion, Frank'NFurter and Sin (which was already on my to buy list). Skipped Strange Journey because I am a born again redhead (dye that is, but the slightly coller toned red).

MRV

th_drool.gif

I managed to get my paws on Bad Fairy, but I wouldn't mind this gem...I also got Formidable, but so far a bit underwhelmed by the colour. It all depends on the right lighting. I jumped on the RHPS train after being a good girl for give and take 6 months. Got Oblivion, Frank'NFurter and Sin (which was already on my to buy list). Skipped Strange Journey because I am a born again redhead (dye that is, but the slightly coller toned red).
Hey, I'm a redhead (natural looking copper), too, and Strange Journey was the only thing I got from this collection.

MACerette

Hey, I'm a redhead (natural looking copper), too, and Strange Journey was the only thing I got from this collection.
That'll probably look hot. I am a pinkish redhead and since I got this color again I have leaned more towards the cooler toned or neutral reds. Not to say I will not reach for mij warm reds (or other warmish colours) but those looked much more flattering on me when I was a brunette imo. Besides, I already have multiple warm reds / orangy reds and reddish oranges. Thought I'd be a good girl and skip (though OCD hoarder in me checked the site multiple times if I shouldn't complete the 4
girlhaha.gif
).

jennyap

I finally got my goodies! We were out when they were delivered on Tuesday, and a neighbour took them in for us, but we haven't been in at the same time as the neighbour until this morning. I was very happy to see them! Bad Fairy is every bit as awesome as I expected. FnF is a really nice red on me - similar depth/intensity to Just a Bite but leaning more berry where JAB is a more neutral red. Also it does smell different to my other regular lippies, someone else mentioned it is more like the mattene smell and that's definitely it to me.

NaomiH

Bad Fairy is every bit as awesome as I expected. FnF is a really nice red on me - similar depth/intensity to Just a Bite but leaning more berry where JAB is a more neutral red. Also it does smell different to my other regular lippies, someone else mentioned it is more like the mattene smell and that's definitely it to me.
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

Marsha Pomells

When I said I was sorted for Halloween, I was sorted...
f06e0f28_image.jpeg
Strange Journey
221d4e6c_image.jpeg
Frank-n-Furter
6af2a491_image.jpeg
Ignore the bed head, just woken up. Gonna have another hour or 2 in bed. I even got a cookie from this guy...
9fb9619b_image.jpeg

xasperadastra

I really love what I bought: It's not easy having a good time, bad fairy and crazed imagination!

pigment on the eye lid and blush on cheeks!

crazed imagination blush again with Fashion revival lipstick!

Vandekamp

When I said I was sorted for Halloween, I was sorted...
f06e0f28_image.jpeg
Strange Journey
221d4e6c_image.jpeg
Frank-n-Furter
6af2a491_image.jpeg
Ignore the bed head, just woken up. Gonna have another hour or 2 in bed. I even got a cookie from this guy...
9fb9619b_image.jpeg
Thanks for posting. Love your swatches. Strange Journey is very pretty.

Bad Fairy is so pretty! I'm disappointed that I missed out on it for the second time! Last, it was when the Venomous Villains Collection came out. I hope they release it again and produce more quantities, so more people will have a chance of owning this beauty.
I really love what I bought: It's not easy having a good time, bad fairy and crazed imagination! pigment on the eye lid and blush on cheeks! crazed imagination blush again with Fashion revival lipstick!